Bridgestone Golf

Thread: Indoor/Outdoor Net for Fitting Use

Beginner
    Handicap
    Thanks

Indoor/Outdoor Net for Fitting Use

Hello,

I'm looking for recommendations on a good indoor/outdoor golf net that I can use for fittings. I am starting up a "grass roots" custom golf shop and I'm looking for a durable net I can use in a garage or outside on either cement or grass. My main concerns are durability and size. I want to make sure it is large enough to handle and possible mishits from customers. Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

Handicap
    Geography
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,507 Times in 1,587 Posts
    I have a Callaway Tri Ball net that has been extremely durable for my use. I have it setup in my basement for my winter practice and it works really well. No signs of wear or tearing and I have used it quite a bit in the last year. Might be a bit small for what you are looking for, but it comes in different sizes I believe.

http://www.amazon.com/Callaway-Tri-B.../dp/B005ZZ8BOC
    Team Albatross and Team Paradise at heart.

WITB:
    Driver: D-200 (9) w/ Tour Blue S
    Fairway: X2Hot 4W w/ Tour Blue S
    Hybrids: X2hot Pro 18 & 23 w/ Tour Green S
    Irons: D-200 (5-GW) w/ Stock S
    Wedges: MD2 Chrome 54 & 58w/ C-Taper S
    Putter: Tank Crusier 330M 38"

They Make It Look So Easy BradMorris's Avatar
    Handicap
    Thanks
    I bought a 10' x 30' "impact rated" net off of ebay for about $110. You can find them in all sizes up to 20' x 40'. I would still recommend hanging a target in front of it, or folding it over a couple of times in the heavy impact zone because I have knocked a couple of balls through mine after hitting into the same spot over an extended period. But then I am only about 8 feet away. But for miss-hits it should stop anything with just a single layer.

http://tinyurl.com/kwfhgmz

Beginner
    Handicap
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BradMorris View Post
    I bought a 10' x 30' "impact rated" net off of ebay for about $110. You can find them in all sizes up to 20' x 40'. I would still recommend hanging a target in front of it, or folding it over a couple of times in the heavy impact zone because I have knocked a couple of balls through mine after hitting into the same spot over an extended period. But then I am only about 8 feet away. But for miss-hits it should stop anything with just a single layer.

http://tinyurl.com/kwfhgmz
    Thanks but I'm really looking for somthing that will be more portable. Something that can easily be moved from indoors to outdoors...and maybe even thrown in the back of a car.