AP Hard Iced Tea...Finally

tyno

War Eagle's friend
Reaction score
Handicap
kids
I drink them all the time, except we call them a John Daly. Basically a spiked Arnold Palmer, use Firefly Vodka (Sweet Tea flavored Vodka) and Lemonade. They are very good, also very dangerous.

definitely...but now all the work has been taken out of it and they come pre-made.
if these are as good as i think they should be...watch out!

definitely...but now all the work has been taken out of it and they come pre-made.
if these are as good as i think they should be...watch out!

There are already a few "spiked" ice teas out there right now, Mikes Hard Iced Tea and some others. Not too good. Trust me, try the Firefly Vodka and Lemonade, you will thank me later.

Had one a few weeks ago at a local Mexican Restaurant. Very good drink but a little bit too sweet to have more than one for me.

There are already a few "spiked" ice teas out there right now, Mikes Hard Iced Tea and some others. Not too good. Trust me, try the Firefly Vodka and Lemonade, you will thank me later.

Right, but I have faith in AP. He makes a fine, quality drink.
I murder those things like they're going out of style...so hopefully the spiked drink will be just as good.
I'll give the John Daly a shot sometime...

I tried it, making it yourself with Vodka is better IMO

Been making these for years, I've always called them Angry Palmers.

I drink them all the time, except we call them a John Daly. Basically a spiked Arnold Palmer, use Firefly Vodka (Sweet Tea flavored Vodka) and Lemonade. They are very good, also very dangerous.

+1 this is a great drink! i like to add chic fila lemonade! its amazing don't even know your drinking alcohol.

I love the firefly vodka and lemonade. We call them a Drunken Palmer around here. No matter what you call them....they are just dang good !

I love the firefly vodka and lemonade. We call them a Drunken Palmer around here. No matter what you call them....they are just dang good !

Yes they are. Gotta be careful of those on a hot day...they go down quick.

Instead of Firefly, I use Jeremiah Weed - sweet tea flavored vodka and they are dangerous how good they are! I make them by the pitcher in the summer.

Instead of Firefly, I use Jeremiah Weed - sweet tea flavored vodka and they are dangerous how good they are! I make them by the pitcher in the summer.

Same thing. I make them by the pitcher as well, they are phenomenal.

I always liked Twisted Tea. It was originally called BoDeans Tea, but they were sewed by my friends who are the band, The BoDeans.

I kid you not.

Kevin

Back