Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

I'm pretty sure that Garrigus cuts an additional centimeter off his putter for every putt missed the day prior. It looks shorter than yesterday. And based on his putting today, it will be quite a bit shorter tomorrow.

Breaking News!!!!!

Spoiler
Steve Stricker is wearing khaki pants

Won't someone tell him he looks ridiculous sometimes? I hate the white/black or red/black shirts with khaki pants. Makes no sense.

Yep, I picked him. Figured he'd be top 10 but since TW's out PM's dead in the water KJ is my last hope here.

Man this thing is going to be one heck of a shootout tomorrow!

It's a 9-under party!!!

I have KJ, Luke, and Rory left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sergio seems a little more laidback nowadays. Good for him.

I'd like a pair of the pants Sergio is wearing today.

Heh, I just turned to my wife and said if I ever wear pants like that you should shoot me. This got a disturbingly swift agreement.

How can you have such good taste in footy and bad in pants? : p

Bubba puts 2 in the water on 17...OUCH!

Heh, I just turned to my wife and said if I ever wear pants like that you should shoot me. This got a disturbingly swift agreement.

How can you have such good taste in footy and bad in pants? : p

Haha I love pastel colors and such for some reason.

17 just put a whipping on Bubba!

Sergio just sank my battleship!

do you think he puts cheese on his hamburgers or is it plain

He's from WI, I think its a law to use cheese.

do you think he puts cheese on his hamburgers or is it plain

Stricker probably goes with an Ostrich burger topped with avocados, grilled portobello slices, caramelized onions, manchego cheese on a brioche bun with a nice pesto aioli.

Phil JUST missed the ace.

For those that missed the banter away thread last night....GG calls Nick Watney...Nicole.

For those that missed the banter away thread last night....GG calls Nick Watney...Nicole.

haha, I heard his interview yesterday, something didnt seem right listening to him talk

Phil doing the anti-Tiger....Not provoked or anything else, just running over to the fan before 18 and giving the young girl a ball.

He is what every golfer should strive to be like around the fans.

Hahaha, Poults in full sprint!

Back