A question for guys gaming the TM white drivers

No_Three_Jacks

Amateur around scratch
Reaction score
Handicap
I love my Titleist 910 Fd fairway metal. If I get a burner or R11 does it effect the way the black fairway wood looks? I know its a strange question. Like on a par 5. Driver then 3 wood. or Teeing up my 3 wood on a short par 4...will the looks of the club feel different?

This has been discussed a LOT in the R11 driver and fairway thread. Its a huge thread with people posting their thoughts. You may want to check that one out.

I don't think I understand what you're saying. I have the R11 driver. I have a black superfast 3wood. The driver has no affect on my 3wood at all.

If you are asking is it distracting to go from the white to the black then my answer is not at all. I don't even think color when hitting the driver or FW and hybrids. I have not heard of anyone saying it is distracting to them.

If you are asking is it distracting to go from the white to the black then my answer is not at all. I don't even think color when hitting the driver or FW and hybrids. I have not heard of anyone saying it is distracting to them.

Exactly what im asking. Thanks

I love my Titleist 910 Fd fairway metal. If I get a burner or R11 does it effect the way the black fairway wood looks? I know its a strange question. Like on a par 5. Driver then 3 wood. or Teeing up my 3 wood on a short par 4...will the looks of the club feel different?

no it doesnt affect the looks of other woods. I have had the R11 for a bit and havent noticed what your asking. I also havent seen a glare in 3 months

Same here, "I don't see color!"

Agreed!

Why you gotta bring color into this? HAHA. I don't really see a negative effect at all. Of course I have been using a yellow ball too. :)

It's not at all distracting, if that's what you are asking. =)

Why you gotta bring color into this? HAHA. I don't really see a negative effect at all. Of course I have been using a yellow ball too. :)

:banghead:

I'll echo what others have said. The white has no affect on what I see with any of the other clubs I have that aren't white.

I think if you can change from a driver to an iron on the next shot, changing the color of the head should not be that distracting.

only time I noticed a difference was on a simulator inside golf galaxy where it was real dark, hit 70 balls with R11 then 2.0, then went to a black driver and I swore my eyes were playing games with me.

nothing on the course though

Back