The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we can hire Jerry Lewis to have a telethon to drum up support for Team Paradise

sounds like everyone just needs to hug it out!

I would post the Entourage clip with Ari Gold's famous line, but I don't think the people that run THP would like the profanity in the clip, so I'll avoid it.

I've got plenty of stuff you can use against him

Chunky, here's a question: you are a Team Hackers supporter, yet you are also embracing the Legendary Ball Striker Brothers, who are my teammates Yoccos and ddec. How does that work?

Well i hope anybody that got their feelings hurt internet hug it out, this sick dog is outta here, tired of vomiting (literally im sick) and gonna try and get some sleep before work. I will leave you with this though

Team Hackers FTW

I would post the Entourage clip with Ari Gold's famous line, but I don't think the people that run THP would like the profanity in the clip, so I'll avoid it.

Chunky, here's a question: you are a Team Hackers supporter, yet you are also embracing the Legendary Ball Striker Brothers, who are my teammates Yoccos and ddec. How does that work?

Yeah I asked him about butt splinters earlier from riding the fence!

I am also supporting One-T who I have played with 2 times now and really like. I walk a fine line lol. But come on. A mid handi like myself has to love the LBSB's!

I am also supporting One-T who I have played with 2 times now and really like. I walk a fine line lol. But come on. A mid handi like myself has to love the LBSB's!

I played a round of golf with One-T as well. He's a likeable guy, funny, and not to mention rather handsome, where was I going with this? Oh yeah, pick a dang side already!

On a golf related note, I have my second round match for my club's season long match play event tomorrow. I'm playing against the defending champion and we're playing straight up so I'm excited for a good match. He's a good player and a tough competitor, but I haven't felt so confident in my equipment (Callaway Razr X Forged irons and Odyssey Black Series Tour #2 putter) in a long time so I hope that helps if the match goes the distance!

Good luck and play well.

Jesus. I seriously was never happier to see a post from my good friend AHA. Im even gonna take a few swings with his super clubs in August. Trash talk is what it is, in fun.

York, we love ya dude. I wont speak for Biggs but I will, ive talked to him and he absolutely loves THP and everyone here. He wants this as much for the people as anyone else. Believe me.

I am a fan of anyone who is a fan of the Morgan Cup and THP. Plain and simple. Chunky could cook TC dinner, fluffy his pillows and I still take him in as a fellow DPA and LBSB. Just know Ill still throw some shots yer way cause theyre coming mine. No big deal.

Sent from my Tapatalk App

Jesus. I seriously was never happier to see a post from my good friend AHA. Im even gonna take a few swings with his super clubs in August. Trash talk is what it is, in fun.

York, we love ya dude. I wont speak for Biggs but I will, ive talked to him and he absolutely loves THP and everyone here. He wants this as much for the people as anyone else. Believe me.

I am a fan of anyone who is a fan of the Morgan Cup and THP. Plain and simple. Chunky could cook TC dinner, fluffy his pillows and I still take him in as a fellow DPA and LBSB. Just know Ill still throw some shots yer way cause theyre coming mine. No big deal.

You're still my favorite american even though you're a Paradisian.

Wow! Is this thread cyclical or what?

Bro hugs all around!! Except for you Yoccos. I've got my eye on you!

Has OEMKevin posted any video? Maybe he did and they were so lackluster I just don't remember. Or is it because he has just one opposable thumb?

Rest assured Team Paradise has supporters. Many of them women. They find my maturity irresistible.

I suspect Team Hackers supporters will need a support group. Has anyone noticed that aside from maybe TC, AHA and CG13, they don't talk much about their golf games? CG13 puts it out there, hook grip and all. My team members have been in this and the "Staffer" threads chronicling the ups and downs of our preparation. From Team Hackers we see a skinny guy swing, a pitch mark, and the supposed result. That is usually followed by a short comment, that in person would be mumbled under their breath, that "I didn't score that well."

Man up ladies. Let's hear some results. Don't show me an optical illusion, two bunker shots out of sequence, or give me an excuse about a swing change or hang nail on your thumb and claim you're playing golf.

You play me, this is what you're going to face. A guy that hits it straight. A guy that rarely hits shots that truly get him in trouble. A guy that's creative and hits short game shots some of you pups have yet to learn. A guy that's overweight, old, and doesn't have one of those swings with the exaggerated follow through that I watched junior girls do all day today for six hours.

And I have a Bears fan that seems to always be laughing hysterically as a partner. I can't lose.

Kevin

*bro hug*

Where were you when I had equipment questions earlier?? Lol.

Good Canadian weather ftw!

You're still my favorite american even though you're a Paradisian.

Has OEMKevin posted any video? Maybe he did and they were so lackluster I just don't remember. Or is it because he has just one opposable thumb?

Rest assured Team Paradise has supporters. Many of them women. They find my maturity irresistible.

I suspect Team Hackers supporters will need a support group. Has anyone noticed that aside from maybe TC, AHA and CG13, they don't talk much about their golf games? CG13 puts it out there, hook grip and all. My team members have been in this and the "Staffer" threads chronicling the ups and downs of our preparation. From Team Hackers we see a skinny guy swing, a pitch mark, and the supposed result. That is usually followed by a short comment, that in person would be mumbled under their breath, that "I didn't score that well."

Man up ladies. Let's hear some results. Don't show me an optical illusion, two bunker shots out of sequence, or give me an excuse about a swing change or hang nail on your thumb and claim you're playing golf.

You play me, this is what you're going to face. A guy that hits it straight. A guy that rarely hits shots that truly get him in trouble. A guy that's creative and hits short game shots some of you pups have yet to learn. A guy that's overweight, old, and doesn't have one of those swings with the exaggerated follow through that I watched junior girls do all day today for six hours.

And I have a Bears fan that seems to always be laughing hysterically as a partner. I can't lose.

Kevin

CB has put out the best video so far. So has Foster

Kevin

I post about my golf game and scores all the time you silly cheeselander. I think you might be getting senile, but either way, I'll gladly play a guy who hits it straight and has to be creative with his short game due to constant missing of greens.

Lol. Grab a ladder and we can meet face to face.

Bro hugs all around!! Except for you Yoccos. I've got my eye on you!

Esox, youre gonna learn me the ways of whooping ass. Im honored to stand by a classy Packers fan and go to war!

Degoins *chest bump* haha.

*bro hug*

Where were you when I had equipment questions earlier?? Lol.

Good Canadian weather ftw!

I've been here all night man.

Lol. Grab a ladder and we can meet face to face.

Esox, youre gonna learn me the ways of whooping ass. Im honored to stand by a classy Packers fan and go to war!

Degoins *chest bump* haha.

Please. At most I need a step stool to look you in the eye!

Lol. Maybe just borrow some of TC's high heels.

I find great joy when I see someone shrter than me. 5'9.5" of pure burrito mountain man asskicking fuel.

Please. At most I need a step stool to look you in the eye!

CB has put out the best video so far. So has Foster

You're a little slow, aren't you? I fear that post went over your head. From what I understand, it didn't have to be launched too high to clear you.

I post about my golf game and scores all the time you silly cheeselander. I think you might be getting senile, but either way, I'll gladly play a guy who hits it straight and has to be creative with his short game due to constant missing of greens.

You do? Is there a separate thread or forum for Wookies? Please, beg them to let you play me on Sunday. Really. You'll enjoy it. I'm sure that lean back on the follow through swing could destroy my chicken wing.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back