Playing Golf with Old Gray/DawgDaddy on the "Goat Track" this weekend!

Hope you guys have a blast!! Looking forward to the recap!

Tappin' from my iPad!

We are about ready to head to the course to warm up.

OK, Ole Gray has passed inspection. Shirt right side out - check
Socks matched - check
Left & right shoe - check

See ya DawgDaddy & Toad on the first tee! Bring your game & your pennies ;-)

Lock, loaded, and ready to roll!!

a6890d0d-9127-c347.jpg

Have fun out the everyone, tear up that goat track!

Have a great time everyone. I'm sure there's allot of THPers standing by for a report after your round. Hit em straight.

Score update: MaryC/Ole Gray up by 1 after 3

Sounds like a good time! Hope you all have a bunch of fun today!

After 9: DawgDaddy/Toad up by 2.

Ole Gray has had some whackado bad luck. Never seen anybodies ball hit the cartpath and roll 100yds backwards...

Ole Gray has had some whackado bad luck. Never seen anybodies ball hit the cartpath and roll 100yds backwards...
Hahaha, ouch!

I love that goat track in the fall. The greens actually aren't shag carpet. Hope y'all have fun.

Good luck and have fun while some of us are working!

Well DawgDaddy & Toad took Ole Gray & me by 3 holes but we had a blast playing the goat track.

Hate to say it but I carried Ole "Shankapotomus" Gray, who was seeing parts of the golf course he didn't even know existed. But he rocked the belly putter on the front 9.

Good times....

We did have fun, the greens are pretty slick and putting was pretty tough. Had a blast with my THP friends and don't really know what happened to my buddy OGs swing. MaryC had some bombs off of the tee today and she is a great lady, but I still cannot endorse her baking as she did not bake anything today for us.

:sad:
T0AD hit quite a few bombs today too. He and I did the brother in law thing pretty well and each of did win several holes. I did get to card 2 birds today, so that was fun too. I love our little get togethers with THP friends.

Those greens were slippery as snot on a greased pig, but I think I could like them with some practice.
Mary is my new hero. She knows why. What a lady with a story(or 1000).
I always hate to take it to OG on his home course....
Missed Kelly.
Me and DD are formidable!! Too bad we're on different teams for the GA outing.

Bad day golfing for me but great company to be int the beautiful weather with. Mary shot 96 and was killing her tee shots! She was smoking the ball off the tee and we would have done better in a scramble format (IMO). I had 7 hosel rockets today that just takes my head right out of the game. T0AD was playing the best I have seen him play and will be a force to reckon with in Blairsville, Ga. next month!.. DawgDaddy is always a pleasure to play golf with and my buddy is heading to Hawaii for a little vacation time so ENJOY your trip good buddy!!!!!!

Well DawgDaddy & Toad took Ole Gray & me by 3 holes but we had a blast playing the goat track.

Hate to say it but I carried Ole "Shankapotomus" Gray, who was seeing parts of the golf course he didn't even know existed. But he rocked the belly putter on the front 9.

Good times....

You mean the Tower of Power needed a battery? Say it ain't so.

Glad you guys/gals had some fun out there.

Good times....

I hope your back is ok MaryC. Carrying ole Gray might have been tough for such a long day.... lol. You know I got love 4 the Ole Guy!!

Sounds like you guys/gals had a blast. OG you seem to be going backward lately.

I kind of did this the other day. Landed the ball on the 150 marker on the cart path and it bounced another 20 or 30 yards and hit the path again. Then bounced right, hit a trree, and ended up way back down the hill about 175 or 180 from the green.

I posted this pic of MaryC in the what did you wear today thread, I love the shoes she was styling in.

P9171561.jpg

Those shoes are sharp! Glad you had a good time today guys

Sounds like you guys had a very good time. That is what golf is all about! Thanks for sharing your day and your thoughts!

Good to hear that everyone had a great time. Thanks for the report

KellyBo and MaryC just took off for a quick round prior to Mary heading back to Atlanta for her flight home. They should have a blast today!

KellyBo and MaryC just took off for a quick round prior to Mary heading back to Atlanta for her flight home. They should have a blast today!

At the Atlanta airport with a Hendricks & tonic in front of me. Had a great time playing with Kelly this AM. We got all 18 in and Kelly hit some gorgeous shots with the Adams clubs she's testing. We kinda kept score but not really.

I will say if you ever play with Kelly and she starts getting fast with her swing & down on her game, just say these two little words "Pi$$ ant" :)

Thanks KB & OG for a relaxing weekend!

Back