Morgan Cup is Live!

This is so FREAKING COOL!!!!!!

Did not see any shanks!! But Yoccos was definitely not looking down the FW for his ball. :D

Where the heck do I find the coverage!? I clicked on MC broadcast on the home page and it took me to the page JB posted a couple days ago letting us know a link would be on that page to view, but there is no link

On the home page there is a link that says "Morgan Cup". It's towards the top.

Where the heck do I find the coverage!? I clicked on MC broadcast on the home page and it took me to the page JB posted a couple days ago letting us know a link would be on that page to view, but there is no link

Go to the home page and in the white menu bar it will say Morgan Cup and you can click on that.

Looked like the 1st 3 groups put pretty solid swings on the ball, like mc said all of them may not have found the fairway, but no stinkers at least. I know I would have been shaking in my shoes.

Yup, thanks rhino my dumb butt found it

Ok, so the orders got a little messed up in the first videos but they should all be up. I am waiting to get some more video from my media guys out on the field. Until I get those the videos will continue to loop. I just posted the scores on the homepage so you can see how your teams are doing. As I get the scores I will continue to update you.

If my math is right, looks like 2-2 between Hackers and Paradise at the turn

This awesome ! Many thanks to those responsible for making this available :clapp: Go team Paradise!!

First tee shots looked good from what I can tell! Cant imagine the pressure there has to be!

No way, that was fast for my boy CG hahaha!

That was A LOT of practise swings, I guess you can understand the guy wanting a good start, hahaha

No way, that was fast for my boy CG hahaha!

He was twice as long as anyone else which was pretty funny. Looked like a good swing though

Where is the link to live coverage?

Yikes - TH is down pretty bad right now. 2 matches down 1 and 2 matches down 2.

Is anyone having any issues viewing the videos? I just put some more video up and I have been doing live score updates as they come into me.

Its so cool to actually see all the guys play, that you usually banter with here on the forum!!! This is awesome and I sure hope there is a tourney next year.

Well done JB, Morgan, Breeze, Ben, Callaway and Taylor Made!!

Videos are looking good!

Looks like team Paradise is doing well this morning. Lots of golf left to play of course..

I have modified the coverage page, so now if you click on the link that is available you will be able to see the playlist on the right, and if you step away from the computer you can now just resume where you left off.

Back