New THP Workstation

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
With the growth of THP has come the outgrowth (is this even a word?) of my computer. To save my sanity I have decided to upgrade to a faster, bigger more powerful machine. I have the two computers networked together so I have one lean mean workstation!

The new computer is an all-in-one touchscreen desktop making it a space saver and great for photo editing. The 23" screen is taking some getting used to since I have been using a 15" laptop for the past 2 years. I can't say enough how great it is to be able to share files between the two computers.

Without further ado here is my new workstation:

i-kH3dDng-L.jpg

Looks like one computer had a puppy.

You should just get a Nice 23 inch monitor and use the new PC with dual monitors. But nonetheless, very nice.

Very sick. I love the 23" Dell touchscreen.

Ooooh, that's nice!

wow....thats a nice workstation!!

I also love the fact that you made sure both PC's were on the THP site when you took the picture..lol

Nice GG!! I always loved getting a new computer. It's been awhile, I might have to go get one!

Nice! Now get to work! lol

You should just get a Nice 23 inch monitor and use the new PC with dual monitors. But nonetheless, very nice.

But then she cant work from on location. Hence the reason for two machines.

I also love the fact that you made sure both PC's were on the THP site when you took the picture..lol

Hey now, we use Mac also.

nice setup! You'll have to let us know how you like the touchscreen after some use.

Sweet - nice setup! Hoping it makes your life a tad easier.

But then she cant work from on location. Hence the reason for two machines.

Hey now, we use Mac also.

Who said get rid of the laptop? :D

WOW look at you getting all high tech! Very cool. I love the large, wide screen monitors. They are a necessity when working on the web. Very nice!

thats a nice looking workstation, I wish you guys could see my at work crappy workstation

Nice! I loved the all in one.

Thanks everyone! I am really excited about the new computer. I have spent all day learning what it can do and getting all my programs up and running. I think this is going to help me so much.

It isn't the screen that I cared about, it's all about the power. I needed a faster computer because I run so many programs at one time, especially for shipping purposes. But being able to share the info on the 2 computers allows me to be mobile if I need to, since this one is a desktop and my old computer is a laptop.

Of course, what else would it be on? ; )

Nice set-up!!! Not sure I would like the touch screen but curious about your thoughts on it.

Nice setup!

awesome set up GG....now all the golf fashion stuff will look even better on the big screen!

Back