Contest Winners Thread

Icey....in my best Borat voice...that's nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats J_R, I am glad they came through with a prize although I am somewhat confused as to why you did not receive 1st prize when you actually won, and by a landslide no less. Now we need to see the pics.

Honestly, I think it's because we were college kids celebrating a friend's birthday. The winning photo was a father and his three sons at Pebble Beach on his 60th birthday. So I can see them picking that, but with that many votes I surely thought we had it. I will definitely get some good pics up soon. I'm in the middle of a two week break from school, and the camera here isn't working.

A little over a month ago, GolfTEC posted a photo contest they were doing on Facebook. The rules were simple, just upload a picture of your foursome, and the winning group got free driver fittings for each person! After a week and a half of getting our friends to vote for us, we won the voting round by a lot. But sadly the judges picked the second place vote getter as the winner. They said we did so well though, that they came up with a second place prize for us all. While not nearly as nice as custom drivers, the prize pack was pretty sweet. I'd like to upload some pictures, but my camera won't let me right now. We each ended up getting a hat, leather show bag, and water bottle, each bearing the GolfTEC logo. And then since I did the picture taking and uploading, my buddies let me have the other two gifts that came along. So on top of those gifts, I got a divot repair tool with ball marker, and a nice leather money clip, both of these also sporting the GolfTEC logo. Thanks to THP I found this contest, and I told the people from GolfTEC that I'd share my winnings on here! So thank you THP!

34i4oxt.jpg

Nice looking swag there J_R, I can see why you are not very disappointed. Enjoy the prize pack.

I won this z star driver at the thp diner raffle. Unbelievable prize . Thank you THP .
2011-05-21_18-12-26_895.jpg

2011-05-21_16-18-31_709.jpg

Last edited:
Did you win the Amstel Light too? Great looking driver. Congrats!

I won this z star driver at the thp diner raffle. Unbelievable prize . Thank you THP .
2011-05-21_18-12-26_895.jpg

2011-05-21_16-18-31_709.jpg

Congrats!!!! I want one of these drivers sooo bad. Hopefully within the next few months.

Couldn't have gone to a better person and you hit the crap out of it! Great job man!!!

Dang there are some nice prizes being won by my fellow THPers, makes a fella proud of his friends. WTG everyone.

Last edited:
Ok here's the beautiful putter I won during the raffle during THP Dinner at the outing. Thanks goes to THP for raffling this off, thanks to Bettinardi for creating such a thing of beauty and partaking with it for us to win. Also thanks to Morgan for talking to me while I was spinning the wheel because if you hadn't I probably would've fainted on the spot if I discovered that I was spinning for this putter.

Ok without further ado...

DSC09179.jpg

DSC09181.jpg

DSC09182.jpg

DSC09184.jpg

DSC09192.jpg

DSC09193.jpg

DSC09195.jpg

DSC09196.jpg

Ok here's the beautiful putter I won during the raffle during THP Dinner at the outing. Thanks goes to THP for raffling this off, thanks to Bettinardi for creating such a thing of beauty and partaking with it for us to win. Also thanks to Morgan for talking to me while I was spinning the wheel because if you hadn't I probably would've fainted on the spot if I discovered that I was spinning for this putter.

Ok without further ado...

DSC09179.jpg

DSC09181.jpg

DSC09182.jpg

DSC09184.jpg

DSC09192.jpg

DSC09193.jpg

DSC09195.jpg

DSC09196.jpg

I know where you live bro. That putter will be mine!

Im going to post a video of this in action tomorrow but here is the prize for the Short Drive Contest.... Got to hit this on the monitor and had some fantastic numbers. Btw I love this driver!!!!!!!!! Warning.. Cell Phone pic!

Spoiler
173207e0.jpg

I know where you live bro. That putter will be mine!

Not if it's under lock and key bro... you can breathe on the glass it'll be under though, I'll wipe it up after you're done. :D

Not if it's under lock and key bro... you can breathe on the glass it'll be under though, I'll wipe it up after you're done. :D

haha. I will surely be drooling over that putter

Great prize Yoc! congrats on the driver!

That is some nice loking stuff enjoy

Congrats on all of the loot everyone. Wow, Spank, that thing is beautiful.

Nice.....verrrryyy niccceeee !!!

Back