What's everyone doing during the Rapture tomorrow?

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Tomorrow is supposedly the big day! The people at the Outing are the lucky ones because they will be having a great time when the Rapture hits. I'll be watching TV or something.

If anyone wants to sign over their houses and cars to me before the big moment, I promise to take good care of them.

I'll be playing golf at MacDill Air Force Base and then going to the Lightning game.

I will be mowing my lawn when all hell breaks loose.

Tomorrow is supposedly the big day! The people at the Outing are the lucky ones because they will be having a great time when the Rapture hits. I'll be watching TV or something.

If anyone wants to sign over their houses and cars to me before the big moment, I promise to take good care of them.
According to the Mayans it's December 21, 2012 06:11 EST. I'll go with that. Thanks for the offer though Smalls. :)

I will be mowing my lawn when all hell breaks loose.

Screw that! No sense in mowing, hehehe.

Actually, I won't be mowing because the grass is way too wet!

According to the Mayans it's December 21, 2012 06:11 EST. I'll go with that. Thanks for the offer though Smalls. :)

Well this other guy (I can't remember his name) predicts it for tomorrow at 6 PM. Says the Rapture will hit every time zone at 6 PM! I think that's kinda cool, we'll be able to watch it as it happens around the world.

He also predicted it for sometime in 1994 too, and we know how THAT went!

I bought a 4 1/2 pound tenderloin and four soft shell crabs today. Great price on both. $8.99 a pound for the steak, and this is the good stuff from the specialty grocer, and $4.50 each for the crabs, dressed. Last Spring they were $8.00 a piece.

I'm playing golf in the morning, and hope to be crunching up some crabs, and masticating some beef when the time comes. That's the true Rapture.

I will be sinking birdie putts and killing demons with my RED HOT PUTTER!!!! :D

EDIT: I loved you all. Except for Clay.....

2nd EDIT: It's also not going to happen......sorry guys. Not bashing anything or anyone who believes it, just don't think it will. This guy had originally predicted that it would happen in 1988 AND again in 1994. He himself is like 94....

im working tomorrow but not at 6pm... hopefully ill have a beer
id go ransack rich ppls houses but you know none of them will be going anywhere
hmmmm now i have to think of someone sorta well off that will be taken and ask them to leave an extra set of keys under the mat

I might play 9 holes and then hit the range. Hope to be in my bomb shelter by 6pm. I should be safe from the zombies in there.

I'll be pondering the purchase of a Gambler Boat or Flush. Of course I won't be needing it, but hey, I'll be hugging it while I get wiped out!

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

I'll be working till 6:30 so I guess my shift will be cut short. Of course I'm not sure any of the managers will be taken so I probably won't be able to go until my shift is over.

Trying to squeeze one last round in (and a few beers)

It's gonna suck, because I have T-bones ready to go on Sunday!

I'll be sipping a greyhound at the turn on my way to the back 9

playing in a 4-man tourney tomorrow.
by 6pm, i hope to be buying a few rounds with my winnings.

Playing golf with my wife at Hangman Valley GC.

Just remember that no man knows the day and time..............

Just remember that no man knows the day and time..............

It's why I think most people are making a big joke out of it...

I'll be playing in city mid-am! Good luck me!

I will be sinking birdie putts and killing demons with my RED HOT PUTTER!!!! :D

EDIT: I loved you all. Except for Clay.....

2nd EDIT: It's also not going to happen......sorry guys. Not bashing anything or anyone who believes it, just don't think it will. This guy had originally predicted that it would happen in 1988 AND again in 1994. He himself is like 94....

WOAH WHAT? lol

Aren't these guys still asking for donations? Seems kinda pointless if we are all goners today.

It's why I think most people are making a big joke out of it...

I'll be playing in city mid-am! Good luck me!

True, but it could be tomorrow or the day after or the day after........which is no joke.

Watching the Crowne Plaza. I have no patience for these idiots who predict the end of the world once a decade and are never right.

Back