Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

This is going to be awesome! Today the Guy that owns the golf shop here invited me to their BIG demo day tomorrow. I asked how many vendors and he said 4, I said that's not big and told him about the outting. He was impressed to say the least.

Haha :D
He had no ideaaa

Got my bags, now just waiting for the Phili group to arrive. This weekend is going to be AWESOME!

Back at the room and getting stuff together for everybody. GG and I want to thank PGA National for our wonderful room again. It is HUGE with a pool table, separate bedroom and plenty of room to store all the prizes.

Mahi tacos ftw

Posted via Tapatalk.

Mahi tacos ftw

Posted via Tapatalk.

Hey hawk! I'm drinking a cfml right now!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I'm going to have to ignore this thread the rest of the weekend. I'm getting depressed.

I'm going to have to ignore this thread the rest of the weekend. I'm getting depressed.

Really, is there going to be a Fall outing?

Really, is there going to be a Fall outing?

Even if there was, chances are it'd be a no-go for me. Unless it happens to fall within the first week and a half of September, since class starts afterwards. :banghead:

This just in: OEM appears to be missing a wheel on his hard case.

I hope that Kevin doesn't come within 100 ft of my bag this weekend...

All aboard the WPB express!

Team Porch Rockers have arrived, unpacked and are about to enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich before our round this afternoon. This place is WONDERFUL! I've already taken a bunch of pics. Will share asap!

the wife, bulldog and I are in flight to WPB , about another hour and a few minutes we will be there !!!!!

Team Porch Rockers have arrived, unpacked and are about to enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich before our round this afternoon. This place is WONDERFUL! I've already taken a bunch of pics. Will share asap!

Glad you two had a safe trip down. Enjoy whipping up on some of the youngsters this afternoon.
thumbsup.gif

Outing

Outing

Just finished working (flying). On my way back to Tampa. Driving to WPB early tomorrow morning. See you all tomorrow!

Just finished working (flying). On my way back to Tampa. Driving to WPB early tomorrow morning. See you all tomorrow!

Looking forward to seeing you again captain!

Cabin pressure problem- my flight to wpb is grounded until further notice. Poop.

Looking forward to seeing you again captain!

Cabin pressure problem- my flight to wpb is grounded until further notice. Poop.

You shouldn't have had beans for lunch. You're over pressurizing the cabin.

who needs Sunny Florida when I have rain soaked OHIO!!!

We just stopped for lunch just north of jacksonville. About 5 hours out I think.

Morgan Cup in the fall. 2012 Outing details haven't been announced, but it is being planned.

Morgan Cup sounds like a blast for the players, but haven't really heard any details of anything planned for non-team members

Back