Centre

Phil mark
Reaction score
Handicap
myself
Hey guys... stumbled across this forum and it seems like a nice place... I just picked up the game last summer but quickly became addicted... :golf2:

Welcome to THP!

Thanks!

Welcome!

I use Tapatalk.

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Tapatalk!

Welcome to THP, as Sean said there is no cure to this addiction, either the golf addiction or the THP addiction. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to THP! Might be a slow weekend as 50 of the top posters are in Floriday having fun without us, jerks, but enjoy yourself and all will be back to the norm soon.

Welcome to THP! Might be a slow weekend as 50 of the top posters are in Floriday having fun without us, jerks, but enjoy yourself and all will be back to the norm soon.

Don't mind him...he's just jealous (as am I) :act-up:

Welcome!!

Don't mind him...he's just jealous (as am I) :act-up:

Welcome!!

Haha, thought you made it buddy. Dang, how are they even going to enjoy all that nice weather without us?

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: From Upstate NY. You'll love it here!

haha.. Thanks guys.

Quick question... is there anyone from the scranton/wilkes barre area of PA that can recommend a good club fitter? Like i said, i just starting playing last summer so i started with a cheap set of clubs to see if i'd stick with it (and obviously i have) but i just got a set of adams a7 irons (G-5, 3-4H). I probably won't be getting them re-shafted right away (even if i need it) but i'd like to get the lie angles adjusted if necessary. I'm 5'10" with a 35" wrist-to-floor so the online stuff says that my length is good but i should be 1* upright. I know my clubs are cast and not forged so there's a lot of talk online about whether or not the angles should be adjusted but from what i understand 1* is probably ok as long as i take it somewhere trustworthy. any help would be appreciated. thanks again.

Welcome to THP

More Pennsylvanians...>!!!!!!!!! Woot woot.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise.

Welcome! I am from Pa too!

Welcome as a fellow newcomer I'm sure you will find it extremely entertaining and extremely informative.

Back