Golf with SethO, One-T, and Chunkylover

yorkem

The Terra Cotta King
Reaction score
Handicap
TMex 4.195
Played a roud of golf on Saturday with Seth, One-T, and Chunky. It was cold, and wet. We were all layered up, and wearing winter hats. Because of the weather, the ball was going nowhere, and getting no rollout. I definitely did not play my best golf, and I think they would tell you the same, but, IT WAS AWESOME!!! These guys were a ton of fun to play golf with. We were costantly laughing, and joking around. We pretty much had the course to ourselves, so we could goof around a little more than normal because we had no worries of holding someone else up. I had never met Seth before, and only met One-T at the outing, and of course I have known Chunky forever, but, if you ever get the opportunity to do it, get a round in with these guys. Thanks for making what could have been a miserable cold, wet day an incredibly fun day that will last in my memory. I hope we can do it again soon.

That's four great THP'rs right there. Glad you all had fun!

Any time a group of THPers meet up it's a great time. Glad you all got to find the time to get together.

Good group of dudes right there. I'm sure there was some stellar golf, but better than that, stellar company!

Really great group of guys. I'm sure you all had a ton of fun and played some good golf!

It was great meeting you Yorkem! I think you stole Chunky's height though. It was cold and wet, but man was it fun.

With that group how did you even finish the round? I would have died laughing before the turn!

Sounds like you all had a great time, even with the crap weather.

Glad you had a chance to get together. I am looking forward to seeing you all in May!!

I am glad you guys had a great time. I love golf with THPers. It always is a good time.

Sounds like a blast guys; wish I had a crew of THP'ers around like that!

It was great meeting you Yorkem! I think you stole Chunky's height though. It was cold and wet, but man was it fun.

Hahahaha. I'm not really tall, I just appear to be when standing next to him.

Sounds like a blast guys; wish I had a crew of THP'ers around like that!

I think we all drove a minimum of an hour and a half to meet up, but it was totally worth it.

I have played with everybody but Chunky and will rectify that little issue before too long! Great guys and a ton of fun so I bet it was a blast.

I have played with everybody but Chunky and will rectify that little issue before too long! Great guys and a ton of fun so I bet it was a blast.

Ummmm...we have never played together OG....:beat-up:

Golf with One-T and TC is currently on my bucket list.

Ummmm...we have never played together OG....:beat-up:

Awwwww man that is right :banghead:. We will fix that too come next spring at the outing! I forget we were paired up to play at the outing last year and I did not make the PM round of golf.....

That's an awesome group of THP'ers! Sounds like fun!

Golf with One-T and TC is currently on my bucket list.

As it should be. I have played with the whole Callaway crew including Uncle Daddy on a few occasions and it is one of my fondest golfing memories.

Everybody is tall compared to me except for Chunky and Butters.

Don't forget about Bama. You have him by a couple of inches too.

Awwwww man that is right :banghead:. We will fix that too come next spring at the outing! I forget we were paired up to play at the outing last year and I did not make the PM round of golf.....

You got it buddy!

Glad you had a great round...funny guys right there no doubt. I can imagine the comments made right before/after each swing.

I had the pleasure of golfing with Seth at the first outing , TC and One-T at the last outing. All are great men and a blast to spend time with on a golf course or anywhere else. Maybe I will get to golf with Yorkem and CL at this next outing.

Jealous. We need a Carolina get together soon. Would love to tee it up with you guys.

Tapatalk

Back