Funny Proposal Video - Ole Gray?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Rumor is circulating and it cannot be confirmed or denied that this was Ole Gray and Kellybo.

Hahaha wow...

That was hysterical

That is an awesome fall.

OG really knows how to knock a lady off of her feet, huh? LOL

Wow, that was a pretty impressive fall. Her knees didnt even bend. Looked painful.

bwahahaha KellyBo must have knocked herself crazy with that fall.

Now that I'm 50, it is time for me to trade my wife in for two twenty five year olds. One for inside work and one for all the outside work.

One weekends they both get to work inside! :D

Only a fine southern gentleman would involve is family and a local shelter for a proposal like that.

That was Funny!!!

She's cute too. I hope she's okay

Tapatalk

wow that was a heck of a fall

You all feel sorry for me but you should really feel sorry for poor Ole Gray!

WOW gray you really knocked her off her feet haha

Oh KB, we do, we do. But see I see that smile with the mess on his face and the first thing I think of is...Now KB is going to have to clean his face.

She went down like she got hit with a right cross

I hired a nurse and maid for all the cleaning. I had it all planned out when I said yes!

Funny stuff there. The poor girl went down like a rock. I love the sheepish look on OG's face after KB got done with him, haha.

that fall was the only reason KB said yes, she wasnt in a clear state of mind :)

That was pretty funny!

I just got home from the golf course. I have been playing in a scramble with Dawg, Kellybo, and one of Dawg's friends. JB turned back the hands of time! Lmao! You ain't right good buddy :0)!

Very sweet.

the sound of her head hitting the ground was awesome!

Back