Never Compromise Makes a Splash On Tour

I think a good ad campaign would help N/C out also. I gotta figure being under the Cleveland umbrella has got to help in this area.

I think a good ad campaign would help N/C out also. I gotta figure being under the Cleveland umbrella has got to help in this area.

Not sure it would work with limited edition products. Take Scotty Cameron for example or Kia Ma (when his name was on it), or any other limited edition putter. You will rarely see ads for them.

Maybe thats the key to becoming more successful. A good product lacking the medium to become well known.
Not sure it would work with limited edition products. Take Scotty Cameron for example or Kia Ma (when his name was on it), or any other limited edition putter. You will rarely see ads for them.

Just heard from the company on something I was intrigued with. We know that many of the players use completely geeked out putters that are nothing like we as consumers can get our hands on. All of the players currently competing with the Never Compromise Gambler and Dinero putters are using STOCK PUTTERS which are currently offered to the consumer. There are not any custom necks, custom designs or anything else prototype. These are the exact same heads that are available for retail.

after i roll one at the outing i may have to customize one for my stable!

David Toms is nowhere near on the same level as Goosen or Rose. Maybe if he wins he might be, but as of now I refuse to believe that.

Youre selling a high end putter to a golfer that probably will know both names. Would you just the performance of this putter in Boo's or Rose's or Retief's or David Toms' hands? Its no contest if youre basing it strictly on name recognition in accordance to Elite golfer performance.

Wow, Toms with 12 career wins including a major....Rose with 6 career wins (2 on PGA) and 0 majors. Interesting standards in your rankings.......

I'm with JB....NC will win this year on Tour. Toms is playing better golf this year already......

Although JB, think you need some odds in your wager, after all your taking a handful of players against the field each week!

Are never compromise putters as good as say, a Scotty Cameron or SeeMore? Or how about Bennitardi and Slotline?

Are never compromise putters as good as say, a Scotty Cameron or SeeMore? Or how about Bennitardi and Slotline?

There is a ton of feedback on them on the THP forum. I find the NC betters as good as any out there.

Technically speaking, a Gambler should be better because they are forged and milled instead of just cast and milled (if you put stock into that kind of thing).

TapaTalk: More addictive than crack and World of Warcraft.

I've never used this brand. Good article, I'll maybe give them a roll sometime.

Don't look now.....NC putter leading the Players! See if he can hold it!

Wonder if this will be the week?

Posted via Tapatalk.

9 holes to go....2 shot lead! BTW, was the bet ever made???

9 holes to go....2 shot lead! BTW, was the bet ever made???

No. I wanted to bet that Steve Marino wouldn't win.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I like the putters and I'm all for a rebirth, but honestly, I'd be surprised to see one of these in the winner's circle. Not a knock on the putter at all, b/c they are gorgeous, but N/C needs to add that one monster name to their stable. Perhaps Gmac?

I completely agree, however, like I said in my first post, I don't see anyone gaming a N/C getting a W this year.

No. I wanted to bet that Steve Marino wouldn't win.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I would never take that bet. I was always under the assumption that we were speaking about NC getting a win, which is what I had said all along.

That being said, they have not won yet and there is a lot of golf to be played still.

Well, that did not take long.

Nice job by Toms! Congrats to him and Never Compromise on a great win.

NC obviously makes an outstanding product - hoping this propels them to some more exposure to the mass markets.

great win for nc!!

The way Toms has been putting (excluding the playoff putt at the Players :angry:) this might get some touring pros to take a look at 'em?! Way to go Toms!

Back