Northern CA check in

Whitewater

Reaction score
Handicap
Shrinking
Looking for new irons and google searches kept bringing me here. The reviews on this site were top notch and the vibe seemed to be great as well so I decided to join. I'm a HIGH hadicapper that has been playing regularly for about a year now. Get out in the Sacramento and surrounding area 3-4 times a month and can be found hacking up the range 3-4 times a week. I've got the bug and got it bad, just stuck a wad of cash into my bag and need somewhere to get my fix when not out hitting balls.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the greatest golf site on the net! Tons of club reviews from real people on here! That's how I found my current set.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

welcome!

Welcome to THP! What clubs did you buy and did the reviews here influence your decision?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! What clubs did you buy and did the reviews here influence your decision?
Ended up with Adams Redlines, flip flopped between Burner 2.0 and CG16s but after hitting all three there was no doubt which ones I was hitting better. I was actually hoping for either of the other two because they both look so much nicer but it's not a; beauty contest.
I hope to break them in this weekend.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome Ww, I have a high school buddy who is a retired fire chief in Sacremento.

:welcome:

Ended up with Adams Redlines, flip flopped between Burner 2.0 and CG16s but after hitting all three there was no doubt which ones I was hitting better. I was actually hoping for either of the other two because they both look so much nicer but it's not a; beauty contest.
I hope to break them in this weekend.

Thanks for the welcomes!

That's awesome I've heard great things about the redlines. Good luck with the new sticks!

Welcome!

Welcome!

A BIG WELCOME to ya to THP .... you'll find your FIX here ya junkie LOL

We're glad to have ya !

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome to THP Whitewater from a fellow Californian. I'm in So Cal, but I've played at Ancil Hoffman before. Have you played there?

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Whitewater from a fellow Californian. I'm in So Cal, but I've played at Ancil Hoffman before. Have you played there?

No, was actually going to play there Friday but the tee time I was shooting for got taken so I made other arrangements.

Back