Tiger Woods signs with Fuse Science

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tiger Woods adds a new endorsement and that is with a small public company that is in the energy and body replenishment products arena.

Never heard of em, what type of deal?

Hmmm. I find it rather telling that he is signing with mostly small companies now. I guess I need to go and add some of this stock to my portfolio for a few days, should be a tidy profit.

• Admin
I dont have the terms yet, but I can tell you that Arian Foster signed with them last month as well.

big whoop, hope this helps pay the mortgage this month

good idea for tiger to be getting in at ground level with small companies back to where it all began for him. well done tiger

Is Perky Jerky next?

To be fair, he did sign with Rolex which is far from a small company.

good idea for tiger to be getting in at ground level with small companies back to where it all began for him. well done tiger

Seriously? When before this did he have a small time sponsor?

He signed a $40 million deal with Nike and a $20 million deal with Titleist when he turned pro.

I think that it's probably a great deal for Fuse, and other small company's. I'm sure endorsements with Tiger can be done at a bargain cost right now, and with the coverage Tiger gets no matter how well he play's it's a good deal for the companies.

Seriously? When before this did he have a small time sponsor?

He signed a $40 million deal with Nike and a $20 million deal with Titleist when he turned pro.

Holy crap i didn't think he got that much, i stand corrected

are you under the impression that Tiger is broke?

not at all, I recall an article last year that said if he didnt get some moer sponsorships or start winning, that he would be in a bit of financial trouble....but broke never.

Is Fuse a front for BALCO ?

not at all, I recall an article last year that said if he didnt get some moer sponsorships or start winning, that he would be in a bit of financial trouble....but broke never.

I never saw that article... I will look for it. Thanks.

Im glad to see Tiger getting endorsements again. Im really starting to feel based on his attitude and optimism that he is on the way back up

Go Tiger!

I can't wait to see him on Dancing With the Stars.

Read a little about the company on the web, but it's not easy reading. Lots of science talk.

Back