Free Black Widow Grip Technical Error!!!

Caper

Reaction score
Handicap
I posted this in the 'Free Black Widow Grip" forum, but am scared it will get lost in the shuffle of posts.

FYI: This was posted on the Black Widow facebook page 25 minutes ago . . .

ATTENTION all new fans: Due to a technological error, we were unable to receive any emails this weekend. Anyone who 'liked' us between 4pm Friday, June 24th and 10am Monday, June 27th (CST) needs to email us their shipping address again to socialmedia@bwgrips.com to receive their free grip. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your continued support of BLACK WIDOW grips.

You can see it here:
http://www.facebook.com/blackwidowgolf

You just beat me to it. I also saw this a minute ago and have resent my email.

I guess I will resend, I checked my sent email box and I sent mine 15 minutes to 4 on Friday, I will explain in the email the I am so close to the dead line that I thought it better to be safe than sorry.

saw this as well. Sent mine again just in case. :) Thanks for posting it!

saw this as well. Sent mine again just in case. :) Thanks for posting it!

Agreed, thanks for the head's up, I went ahead and resent mine as well.

Np folks!

Resent mine as well, has anyone gotten a confirmation or anything? Just curious.

I resent as well no confirmation as of yet.

They are fast, Sent mine in and got it in the mail yesterday. Only about 3 days from entry to receiving the grip.

Mine came Thursday, quick IYAM.

I giot mine Friday too, very impressive service! I wish they made more options in midsize/OS.

I giot mine Friday too, very impressive service! I wish they made more options in midsize/OS.

when did you submit your email? I resent my email on 6/27 and no grip yet.

They are fast, Sent mine in and got it in the mail yesterday. Only about 3 days from entry to receiving the grip.

Considering they are in TN, yup you got it quick :D

I sent my email at 10:47 on Monday and have not seen my grip yet. It said the error was until 10am, so I just resent the e-mail this morning to be safe. Hope it comes this week!

I posted this in the 'Free Black Widow Grip" forum, but am scared it will get lost in the shuffle of posts.

FYI: This was posted on the Black Widow facebook page 25 minutes ago . . .

ATTENTION all new fans: Due to a technological error, we were unable to receive any emails this weekend. Anyone who 'liked' us between 4pm Friday, June 24th and 10am Monday, June 27th (CST) needs to email us their shipping address again to socialmedia@bwgrips.com to receive their free grip. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your continued support of BLACK WIDOW grips.

You can see it here:
http://www.facebook.com/blackwidowgolf

Great info! thanks

Got mine at the end of last week, super fast turn around.

Back