Free Black Widow Grip

I got mine yesterday. I got the multi-compound one, and I'm planning on putting it on my driver since that grip is worn.

I just need the full cord, because I sweat so much. I have all Tour Velvet right now and I'm at the point where I'm wearing rain gloves on both hands to play. I look like an idiot, sunny as can be, not a cloud in the sky, and here I am rocking two black rain gloves. Hahaha

Nothing wrong with rocking two gloves man. I find myself doing it more and more with blisters that refuse to callus recurring on my right hand. Between hockey, softball and golf you figured those blisters wouldn't be so stubborn, but it's gotten to the point where I can't hit the range without going the two glove route or I pay dearly for it.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Sweet, I'm in for one Widow Maker

got mine in the mail Friday. Just insanely fast shipping. Couldn't believe it. Nice grip too, i'm gonna try and get it on one of my clubs later today.

Got mine on friday too. I got the tour silk. They are very cool looking grips.

Add me to the list, mine came in today's mail also. Extremely fast shipping.

should hopefully see the west coasters showing up tuesday I guess......

Wow I hope mine comes that fast! I just resent my e-mail because I noticed the error that they posted, but I may have sent my first e-mail late enough that they had fixed the problem because they said something about having errors up until 10am some certain day and I had sent my e-mail at 10:47am that day. I just sent another e-mail this morning just to be safe. Really looking forward to checking these out. Hope it comes fast like everyone else's has! I ordered the black/white widow maker to put on my R11 Rescue. I put a black/white golf pride grip on my R11 driver and it looks SWEET!

I got mine! It took me about a week at most?

Anyone have in hand pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that have received theirs, how did they sent it? UPS, Fedex, US Mail?

Haven't seen mine yet. Hoping it was just the long holiday weekend slowing it down........

Haven't seen mine yet either RicYork, kinda bums me out to see everyone else already getting theirs so fast! I wanna try these babies out because if I like it I want to order a whole set before my tournament in a couple of weeks!

I got the multi-compound one called the Widow Maker. Put it on my R9 yesterday. It may be coming off in a few rounds. I hit in the simulator with it about 45 minutes after installation. Before hitting, I noticed it was slightly twisted. This obviously isn't a problem with the quality of the grip itself. When I was swinging though, it seemed slightly smaller than I like, and was kind of slippery. I'll have to give it some more time on the course/range this week whenever the storms stop.

Grip came in the mail today! Can't wait to have it put on tomorrow!

My grip came in the mail today as well. Seems pretty nice...I got the multicompound-like grip in black/white.

for those that have just got them, when did you resend you email? I have resent the email again. Still no grip. I sent email on the 25, then resent on the 27 as request by BW grips. Then again today since I have not seen anything yet. Looks like people are getting them quick......except this guy :(

Got mine Friday July 8th. I originally sent my email June 28th. Sweet looking grip, think it might go on my 60 degree wedge.....

I got the signature 2 in white and put it on my driver. Played a round with it the other day it was very humid and the grip held up nicely, a few marks from the bag but those wiped off fairly easily and even with a sweaty glove I had plenty of grip.

Wonder if the one I sent in for will show? I sent it in after the post that there was an issue.

got mine on Saturday.

My dad is waiting on his still, signed up on the same time too

Mine came in on Saturday. I think it would look bad ass on an R11.

4c650e3a-d058-f592.jpg

4c650e3a-d06a-8816.jpg

Back