Tiger Woods signs with Fuse Science

I think it's a win-win. It's a step in the right direction for Tiger and a ton of publicity for the company.

Congrats to Tiger!

Read a little about the company on the web, but it's not easy reading. Lots of science talk.

If there was only a pharmacological type person around here to explain it all to us :roll:

--
tapatalk

I heard that he's taking Don Knotts place as the sole spokesman for Sackcrete cement mix.

Huh good to see Tiger getting some sponsors back, small as they may be. We shall see.

I don't believe Tiger needs any cash, unless he is pulling a Mike Tyson- don't think so. His brand power is still there to some degree. If he ever wins again, then good move for all the smaller companies. Time goes along pasts are forgotten.

Very interesting. Company on the rise

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Tiger playing well so far. Must be some good stuff.

I gotta get some of this stuff and make a comeback.

Kevin

I would really like it if it were a different color. The design is cool, but I don't like the color.

I just saw this. I'm a big fan! It's no shark staff bag, but it'll do

Not a bad looking bag, it looks kinda BLEH though.

bvgs6xag.jpg

They couldn't fork out the dough for a real photo? Yikes that's bad.

He linked a video today on his twitter account of him answering questions from his twitter followers. Showed the actual bag on there (not photoshopped). Then, seeing it for real in his round today I really like it. It's different, and I think it fits him well. Looks like a cool sponsor.

I think that bag is hellaugly. I don't like the grey.

Back