Srixon US Open Contest [Spoilers]

I don't think he can, I didn't go for him but I do have 3 Euros in my team

Well, they don't call him the Mechanic for nothing, I hope he works his way around that long monster of a golf course.

Well, they don't call him the Mechanic for nothing, I hope he works his way around that long monster of a golf course.

So do I, but my gut says he will struggle next week.

Thanks Srixon and THP for another great contest, already sent my entry in, i know im gonna win this one hehe

Well, I hope your gut is wrong Mike, b/c only a man with the coolness and charisma of MAJ can make it on my squad!

Ponder??? Really? I know you'll have Gmac and MAJ, hell, I might too. You think the Mechanic can handle a course this long?

You know, my gut said that at first, he's not getting any younger, etc....then I realised I'm talking about THE MAN here! He's got it, we should never doubt. I will say that his only danger is putting his cigar down in the light rough and losing it.

My doubt has shifted towards Gmac though. He's already called this course nigh-on impossible, and if that hook from this week creeps back in mid-round, he'll be in all sorts of trouble. Toms on that list, he's been hitting it well recently too.

This is an awesome contest. I am even more pumped for the US Open now.

sweet hope i win this one

Yet again THP makes a great connection! Thank you Srixon for providing the prize and THP for hosting the contest! LOVE these major contests! This driver would look great in my bag with my new JPX's!

But the twist... oh the twist. Strategy is crucial!

Hmmmm, I'm not sure what I want to do. David Toms has been playing great golf. G-Mac has the potential to win any tournament. Obviously, MAJ is the man. The 'twist' field is small but I like some of the players.

Super excited for this one. Thanks THP and Srixon!!

I'm in - you never know...

Another great contest! I really like these, I'm going to have to ponder for a bit and then send in my entry. I've got a few ideas right now but it's too early for me to commit!

Nice contest!

entered... thanks for the great contest...

Thanks to :thp: and :srixon: for another amazing contest! Entry is in and fingers crossed.

Such an awesome contest! You know I'm in! Thanks to THP and Srixon!!

I'd love to hit that thing.

I entered this morning, i think i have a pretty strong roster for this one, i can tell you this though if i do win this driver i will be giving it away to a lucky THP'er since i already own the Zstar, no need for me to have 2 when a fellow THP'er needs a update.

I entered this morning, i think i have a pretty strong roster for this one, i can tell you this though if i do win this driver i will be giving it away to a lucky THP'er since i already own the Zstar, no need for me to have 2 when a fellow THP'er needs a update.

Very cool of you 10 Yard.

Very Cool.
I don't need a new driver but I want one.

I'm in. Had to enter a bit early since I will be in Oregon (Bandon Dunes) next weekend for 4 days and I don't know how often I will be on line. Figured better be safe. :mohawk:

Back