Perkins Rooster

Reaction score
Handicap
10.1 RCGA
If I buy Adams CB2's from my local store are there other options available besides the KBS Tour's? From the Adams website it doesn't look like there are any options. As good as the KBS shaft may be, it doesn't seem like it will be much of a 'fitting' if I only have one shaft to choose from.thanksPR

If I buy Adams CB2's from my local store are there other options available besides the KBS Tour's? From the Adams website it doesn't look like there are any options. As good as the KBS shaft may be, it doesn't seem like it will be much of a 'fitting' if I only have one shaft to choose from.thanksPR

Did you ask the store this question?

Nope. Probably won't have time to get to Golf Town soon. Just curious as to whether I should ponder them before I get there.

Adams has a lot available as far as customization. They will do just about anything you ask. Unfortunately, you have to ask the right person. I HIGHLY advise talking to Blind9 Golf before you buy anything. Call em up, Dennis is a great guy and my Redlines came out perfectly.

I do agree here.
Adams has a lot available as far as customization. They will do just about anything you ask. Unfortunately, you have to ask the right person. I HIGHLY advise talking to Blind9 Golf before you buy anything. Call em up, Dennis is a great guy and my Redlines came out perfectly.

I do agree here.

I would say anyone who has dealt with Blind9 would echo these thoughts, they will go above and beyond and also save you a little money to boot.

Thanks for the replies. But what about getting fitted? How would I know what to order?

Back