Please help me win a trip to the Super Bowl!!!

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
OK, so we all dream of going to the Super Bowl, maybe some of you have been there. There are all kinds of Super Bowl contests out there to win tickets where you have like a 1 in a million chance of winning. Well...last week I was chosen at the Sunday Night Football on NBC Fan of the Week on Facebook. That means I have a 1 in 14 chance of going to the Super Bowl! I like those odds a lot better than one in a million. Anyhow, in order for me to win all I have to do is get people to vote for me once voting starts in December (not sure of the exact date yet, but I will definitely update and remind everyone). There is two weeks of voting, and you can vote once a day on their facebook page. There are definitely some other deserving people on there, especially a couple of war veterans, but I would love to go to the Super Bowl because it is Indy this year. I figure the only way I will get enough people to vote for me to win is to start recruiting some voters now I would appreciate if any of you with a Facebook page would "like' Sunday Night Football on NBC on Facebook, and then you can see the info on their page. You can see my Ultimate Fan Story by clicking on my picture which is obviously the one of the guy and girl in their Colts jerseys standing with Cris Collinsworth. Anyhow, I will put a reminder in this thread once voting gets closer, and I would appreciate any votes I can get! Thanks everyone! Here is a link for those that want it to the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/bradd.hile/...eed_comment#!/SNFonNBC?sk=app_258185870873319

Thanks everyone!

Consider it done my friend!

I have already "liked" it and read your bio, now you just need to remind us each day. I will post it on my facebook when voting starts too, asking for folks to help you out.

Thanks IA and Dawgdaddy! I appreciate all the help I can get!

Done! Have a great time!

Bump this every day to remind me and you can count on my vote! That's so cool!

Posted on my wall and told people to vote! I will do it again when voting actually starts. Good luck man that is and AWESOME opportunity!

Alright everyone, just got an e-mail that voting starts tomorrow! You can vote once a day for two weeks, I think they will just post the stories without everyone's pictures, but I am the only fan on there that talks about going to the Colts games, so just vote for the story that talks about going to Colts games. I'd appreciate everyone's help. Thanks a ton! Here is the FB link in case anyone wants it, I think you have to follow Sunday Night Football on NBC to vote: http://www.facebook.com/#!/SNFonNBC

Keep bumping this everyday so guys know to vote. I'll do my best to vote for you everyday. i have no idea about NFL but have been trying to watch some on TV when i can, no idea who to support ?? :D

Well if you ask me you should support the Colts :act-up:

Will be voting for you dude!

Bump because voting starts today! I would appreciate everyone's vote! Just head to the Sunday Night Football on NBC facebook page and vote for me. My story is the one about going to Colts games. Thanks everyone!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me so far today...I am way behind still because it looks like a couple people had TONS of people vote for them. However, you can now vote as many times as you like each day, and I have seen a few of you tweeting stuff to help me out. I made up a few % points today, but this goes until January 6th so there is still plenty of time to catch up with enough help. Thanks again everyone.

Just voted! May need a daily reminder so I do not forget.

Voted for you buddy. Bump this every day to remind us all to vote. To all of you who didn't vote/are ignoring this: VOTE FOR OUR FRIEND INTERNETGOLFER!!!!! :D

I will bump this every day. It will take a lot of votes to catch up I think, but if other people start slacking toward the end and I keep working on recruiting more voters you never know...thanks again guys

WHat's your name, I see 2 that talk about the Colts.

Just a bump to remind people to vote again today. Again, you can vote as often as you like each day now so if you get bored just keep refreshing and voting. OG, the name is Bradd Hile

Voted again.

But to all you guys who are ignoring this, honestly? Why?! If it was you, you would be beggin for votes as well! Let's get this guy to the Super Bowl! THP is a huge community, so let's get some votes!

I voted again today. Come on everybody, let's help him out!

Voted again today. Of course, if (when) the Steelers make it you have to take me.

: D

I got an email today from NBC, they said voting is unlimited now each day, but there are a lot of votes coming in. Some people posted it in their local newspaper, so they have a lot of people voting for them over and over each day. That is why my % is so low. If you guys think about it throughout the day try to vote for me a few times. I understand some of you may think this is lame and thats ok, no hard feelings if you dont vote, but I appreciate all the help I can get.

I got an email today from NBC, they said voting is unlimited now each day, but there are a lot of votes coming in. Some people posted it in their local newspaper, so they have a lot of people voting for them over and over each day. That is why my % is so low. If you guys think about it throughout the day try to vote for me a few times. I understand some of you may think this is lame and thats ok, no hard feelings if you dont vote, but I appreciate all the help I can get.

I will try to vote for you as many times a day as I can. I'll see if I can get north of 50. When does it run to?

Back