Does that Suunto seriously work to measure swing speed and tempo?

I don't own that one, but I do on a T1 and I love it. Suunto makes an excellent watch.

I've been thinking about getting one for just an every day wear. I've only heard good things about them with their comfort/weight/etc.

Its my casual watch. The band is rubber so no clasp getting in the way as it tucks underneath. I like it for an every day watch. Its quartz, so no mechanical issues to worry about.

I actually like the look of the Citizen golf watch better than the Tag

CitizenGolfWatch.jpg

hard to tell from these pics but there is a dimple pattern on the watch face...

I actually like the look of the Citizen golf watch better than the Tag

CitizenGolfWatch.jpg

hard to tell from these pics but there is a dimple pattern on the watch face...

Same here. I don't really like square watches.

Golf watch? I didn't know there was anything besides this :D

garmins1.jpg

Seriously though, when I do wear a watch while playing, it'll be a light one like my Ironman (and I've forgotten to take it off). But for purely inexplicable reasons, I can't wear my (mens') dress watches due to size and weight. It's not like I haven't gone to the range with one on, but can't get myself to keep it on during a round...

I had missed that. Not bad a cross between Suunto functionality with Ironman styling and price. I'm guessing JB was manning the launch monitor? Either way, nice to read it was not far off from actual monitor. "There were a few times where we saw some minor discrepancies with the swing speed but nothing that made us question the validity of the Shotwatch." (GG)

My only concern is I don't think I can get over the mental aspect of something with "watch" in the title wherein acting like a watch is an afterthought. And the watch function has to be added in an update due to consumer demand. A watch should be a watch first.

Seriously though, when I do wear a watch while playing, it'll be a light one like my Ironman (and I've forgotten to take it off). But for purely inexplicable reasons, I can't wear my (mens') dress watches due to size and weight. It's not like I haven't gone to the range with one on, but can't get myself to keep it on during a round...

My Citizen watch is titanium, it is so light sometimes i forget it is on

For those that have been around the Citizen Golf Watch, does it tick? I don't know a lot about watches, but the one's I strongly dislike are the ones you can hear tick every second. But I like the look of the white face and black rubber band.

For those that have been around the Citizen Golf Watch, does it tick? I don't know a lot about watches, but the one's I strongly dislike are the ones you can hear tick every second. But I like the look of the white face and black rubber band.

Haven't seen it in person, but my other Eco-Drives don't tick. Of course, I don't walk around with watch held to my ear so I can hear if it ticks.

I have a TAG SEL SPORT with a blue leather band that I used to wear. Never had an issue, very lite weight...loved it. I can't view the link from my phone but wanted to share my experience with a TAG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain hook? Is that you?lol

Hey guys,

I was in a jewelery store today, and I drifted over to the watches. I have been wanting a nice watch for a while now, possibly when I graduate. Saw some Citizen watches that I really liked. Just wondering if anyone has one? They are not out of the park expensive, but is the quality still high?

I had missed that. Not bad a cross between Suunto functionality with Ironman styling and price. I'm guessing JB was manning the launch monitor? Either way, nice to read it was not far off from actual monitor. "There were a few times where we saw some minor discrepancies with the swing speed but nothing that made us question the validity of the Shotwatch." (GG)

My only concern is I don't think I can get over the mental aspect of something with "watch" in the title wherein acting like a watch is an afterthought. And the watch function has to be added in an update due to consumer demand. A watch should be a watch first.

Yes, it is kind of odd that they didn't think of the "watch" part to begin with.

I think you should get this one...http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Brand-ne...655451103?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item4aa88de3df

I wear a Skagen like RxGus posted on the 5th page, only it's black and silver. Thin and light, and I don't think it cost much more than $100. Maybe $140 max. I bang watches around because I wear them on my left hand and am left handed. Some lefties will wear their watch on the right wrist but that seems weird to me for some reason. I've had mine for about three years. I don't own multiple watches. I don't think of them as jewelry.

Kevin

46adfa8f-b67d-27c2.jpg

46adfa8f-b76d-46fa.jpg

46adfa8f-b79f-d076.jpg

My movado and my rolex. The rolex has been in my family for three generations now.

I tapped that.

Hey guys,

I was in a jewelery store today, and I drifted over to the watches. I have been wanting a nice watch for a while now, possibly when I graduate. Saw some Citizen watches that I really liked. Just wondering if anyone has one? They are not out of the park expensive, but is the quality still high?

I just bought a Citizen off Ebay today. I hear they're good quality and they have a lot of nice styles.

Hey guys,

Citizen's rock very high quality. I was in the market for a watch a few years back and a radio talkshow just happened to be talking about watches, everyone was talking Tags, Brietling's (pretty sure I spelled that wrong) Roleex etc...

Then a jeweler called in and said if you wanted a really good watch without spending a boatload to get a Citizen, he said the movement/guts whatever in a Citizen were every bit as good as the others and he used a Citizen. He was so adamant he sold me.

The Titanium Eco-Drives are great, never need a battery and so light you don't even know they are there

Citizen's rock very high quality. I was in the market for a watch a few years back and a radio talkshow just happened to be talking about watches, everyone was talking Tags, Brietling's (pretty sure I spelled that wrong) Roleex etc...

Then a jeweler called in and said if you wanted a really good watch without spending a boatload to get a Citizen, he said the movement/guts whatever in a Citizen were every bit as good as the others and he used a Citizen. He was so adamant he sold me.

The Titanium Eco-Drives are great, never need a battery and so light you don't even know they are there

I was looking at a stainless steel one that was absolutely gorgeous. Chocolate face with gold trimming.

I don't wear it much, but I have a Rolex that I received in 2007 from my company for 30 years of service. I wear an old Sieko that belonged to my dad, it is probably 30+ years old.

I love watches, I have a Sub Mariner, Raymond Weil, Tag and a Gruen from the 60s from my grandpa (never wear, will pass onto my son)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I favour Seikos, though I own other. Just outstanding value for $$.

I have old ones...mechanical chrono - quartz - quartz
OldOnes-1.jpg

And some newer ones, 2 mechanicals and the quartz chrono
NewOnes-1.jpg

The so-called 'Spork' on the left above dominates every day wear time. But my favourite is the Cocktail Time below. It's a Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) model that you won't see often over here in the west.
SARB1.jpg

Changes colour at different angles.
SARB8.jpg

I also own a couple of Tissots (new 200 chrono and a 1971 Seastar), a Steinhart Ocean 1, and a Bulova.

Back