Pick Your Sponsors!

Fat Free Golfer

Reaction score
I searched the forum for "Pick Your Sponsor" and didn't see this. My brother joked that my son needs an Under Armour sponsorship and his son needs a Nike sponsorship so we can trade gear.

That made me wonder, who would you like to have as your golf sponsors.

I could use an Audi R8 for daily transportation.
Definitely Under Armour for the compression shirts.
Oakley sunglasses, EA Sports & Apple computers.

I'd want to choose my own golfing equipment like clubs and golf balls tho.

Have you ever given the subject any thought - who'd be on your bag and clothing?

I would take Kaenon for Glasses, Sligo for attire, FootJoy for shoes, Golf Pride for grips, Miyazaki for wood shafts and Cleveland/Srixon/Never Compromise for my main equipment sponsor.

Taylor Made for Driver
Cleveland for Hybrids
Nike for Irons
Nike for Wedges
Odyssey for Putter
Nike for Attire
Nike for Shoes

Nike for clothes, clubs, balls, shoes and bag
Oakley for glasses

Taylormade and Adidas for everything but wedges cleveland for those

Adidas/Ashworth for clothes and shoes, clubs could be happy with either TaylorMade or Srixon/Cleveland, golfball Bridgestone, putter Bettinardi (those things are just beautiful) wedges Bridgestone ( I really love the WC) .

I'd probably get by just fine with Cleveland. The new 3w did perplex me though.

Driver: Cobra
Everything but putter: Mizuno
Putter: Piretti/Lajosi/Never Compromise
Balls: Bridestone
Attire: Nike
Sunglasses: Oakley
Footwear: Footjoy
"Others": BMW, RBC, Pepsi, and Dell

I used to be an Adams girl, but lately it's all about Cleveland for equipment. Shoes? Adidas. Clothes? Used to be Verdina (may that lovely company rest in peace), now I think I like adidas. Hard to say bc I'm pregnant. Also I think clothes change by season/color/style patterns. Puma womens stuff is pretty awesome too.

Oh and putters? Definitely Bettinardi (I don't carry one ... yet ... but I've been heavily eyeing the new bb33).

Oh and putters? Definitely Bettinardi (I don't carry one ... yet ... but I've been heavily eyeing the new bb33).

Ok, :bettinardi: putters officially added to my putter sponsorship list

TMAG for woods and clothing.
Srixon for irons
Miura Wedges
TP Mills for putter.
Bridgestone for my golf ball.
Blancpain for my watch.
Porsche for my car.

Cobra/Puma, FootJoy, maybe JL or Sligo.
Honestly I'd happily go anywhere that would pay me :)

Adidas for all apparell except my red Wilson Staff engineer hat
Wilson Staff for the bag and drivers,woods,hybrids,irons and wedges.
Seemore private reserve black m8 would be my putter, i want that putter BAD!
I would have to go with bridgestone for my golf ball, thier options and ball fitting are unmatched in the tour urethane ball market.
Chevrolet and cadillac would be my non golf sponsors and, i would be driving a MONSTER LTZ silverado with every option available and a caddy supercharged CTS-V.

Life would be good, i wish i had the talent to get there,LOL.

I would love to have TMaG as a sponsor. Wait, I do. How cool is that? One of those crab or lobster boat captains as a sponsor wouldn't be bad. Kobe beef would work, too.

Kevin

I thought a thread like this was just up maybe a month ago?

Anyways..

Driver: R11
Woods: R11 3 wood/hybrid
Irons: TM Burner 2.0
Wedge(s): Cleavland CG 16
putter : TM Ghost
Ball: Pro V1/Pro V1x
Clothes: Adidas clothing/Rickie Fowler attire
Shoes: FJ(forget the name)

I would want Nike for my driver & woods. Mizuno for my irons. Scratch for my wedges and Titleist (Cameron) for my putter. Balls I'd have to go with Titleist or Nike. Clothing & footwear is definitely Adidas. I'd look like a damn NASCAR driver with all those badges! haha

Hmm, this is quite difficult really.

Do I do this as the golfer I am now, or the golfer I would like to be? Decisions, decisions...

Ok, the golfer I would like to be...

Driver and woods - :titleist:
Irons - Tourstage
Wedges - Tourstage
Puter - SeeMore
Ball - :bridgestone:
Shoes - :footjoy: Icons
Apparel - Cross

As the golfer I am now

Driver & FW - :titleist:
Irons - :callaway: (TC has convinced me!!)
Wedges - :callaway:
Putter - SeeMore
Ball - :callaway:
Shoes - :footjoy: DryJoy
Apparel - Cross

Woods, putter, ball: Taylormade
Shoes: Adidas
Irons, wedges, bag: Mizuno
Clothing: RLX

Non golf related-

Audi
Grey Goose

I could easily see myself doing a full bag of Cleveland gear. I have yet to find a putter better than my Odyssey black I #7 though. Srixon for a ball. I would rock the Cleveland classic apparel too, but something from Tattoo Golf, or Bunker Mentality more fits my style. Adidas shoes, Foot Joy gloves.

Non-golf sponsors would have to be Aquafina(I drink enough of that water daily to keep their plant operating), Lotus Vehicles, and Oakley shades

Clothes: Sligo - Yay Canada/Awesome companies!!
Clubs: Bridgestone - Give the j38s another shot!
Balls: Bridgestone, no question

Secondary option... Pure Nike! They have an awesome line of clothing and progressing well with their clubs. Absolutely no shame in going that route.

Back