Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
We're off to Lambeau for the Packers-Bucs game. I'm extra excited because a friend of mine came to town a couple days ago and is going with us. Should be fun. This will be my friend's first trip to the Frozen Tundra. My friend is already strapped in and waiting for me due to crazy excitement. I'll post some pictures or our day tonight.

Kevin

They are gonna lose cause you are there.... you heard it here first!

They are gonna lose cause you are there.... you heard it here first!

A little early to be drunk isn't it?

Kevin

A little early to be drunk isn't it?

Kevin

It's never too early, I have some Bushmills sitting right next to me.

In all seriousness have a great time bro.

Have fun, don't forget your funny yellow cheese hat.

The Packers are a very impressive team, but the Bucs are my favorite NFC team, so I gotta root for them. Have fun! I think visiting Lambeau would be an amazing experience I think their fans are one of a kind.

We're off to Lambeau for the Packers-Bucs game. I'm extra excited because a friend of mine came to town a couple days ago and is going with us. Should be fun. This will be my friend's first trip to the Frozen Tundra. My friend is already strapped in and waiting for me due to crazy excitement. I'll post some pictures or our day tonight.

Kevin

Hope you guys have a great time. I've been to Lambeau but not to a game there. It is no doubt on my short list of things to do.

Hope you had fun! Lambeau truly is a one-of-a-kind place and is a must-see for any true football fan (even if you dont like the Packers).
Great game today. The defense isnt that good but they dont need to be with that offense. Im still a little nervous about the Packers when it gets cold and more difficult to pass the ball but we'll see!

LOL, that was a great write up and pics Esox, I am positive your friend had a blast.

Back