What do you think of these colors?

WesB

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey THP,

Thought I would get some feedback on a couple tests we ran this past week. First, what do you think of these colors? Which do you like best? Any colors we are not offering that would be hot?

6384394289_b83c9a9d10.jpg
[/URL] IMG_0255 by wesbmon, on Flickr[/IMG]

Also, we are messing around with some multi-color grips. What do you think of these streaked grips?

6384394369_f0da5885f2.jpg
[/URL] IMG_0256 by wesbmon, on Flickr[/IMG]

I look forward to your input!

Wes Brasher
PURE grips

I like them, throw the right shaft in with those and you are looking at a sweet looking setup. I wouldnt hesitate throwing them on a set of clubs, having seen a set of the Pure grips in green in person, they look great and I am sure these do as well.

I'd like to see White and a Silver and/or Gray.

Also, you already have red available correct?

PURE grips are *really* great! Thanks!

I'm the wrong guy to ask haha. I like black or white. I did like the white/green from your recent contest though.

I like all the solid colors, but don't care for the look of the streaked grips.

I actually like all of the ones pictured up top. Not a fan of the streaked grips though.

Those grips look great! I really like the orange, and with a good shaft to match, they would look amazing!

I would game Gray fo' sho'.

That said, I think that orange would be very popular with some, it certainly pops.

Are they maybe for female golfers? I could see my wife loving the colors and the design.

Hi Wes. I'm not really a fan of colours on grips. I do look forward to trying some Pure grips soon though.

I would dig the streaked grips with some Navy and Orange!!!!!! I like the blues in the first pic though.

I like the colored grips, mostly the light blue. I wouldn't mind mixing a few color grips onto my irons to make them more idiot proof when I pull them from the bag.

Thanks to everyone for the quick replies! Here is the full assortment of approved colors, except black. We will not release both of the lighter blues, only one. The colors that are not yet available should be ready in January. Thanks!

---Wes

6384511149_f4ddff894b.jpg
[/URL] all colors by wesbmon, on Flickr[/IMG]

The streaked grips in green and white for THP would be the absolute greatest grip ever created. Perhaps Green, White and Gold would take it a step further, but Im not pushing it. Wes, I need those. I crave those. And I must have those! :act-up:

Wow, the orange and yellow certain pop. The purple is nice and understated as well.

Not a huge fan of the streaks. Kinda looks like some foot colouring went into the cream and hasn't finished mixing. Neat idea though. Of that style I find the purple to be more succesful. The blend between it and the white works. The orange streak looks unmixed.

The streaked grips in green and white for THP would be the absolute greatest grip ever created. Perhaps Green, White and Gold would take it a step further, but Im not pushing it. Wes, I need those. I crave those. And I must have those! :act-up:

those would be interesting.

I was thinking the white one on the left with green rings instead of black.

I like all the colors on the top. I can't lie, I don't really like the two color grip at all. I like the concept though, just not digging those grips. It just doesn't look golf to me. I can't describe it.

The lighter of the two blue would be my choice!!!

I like the streaked grips more than the solid grips. More variation of that would be cool looking. So would one with THP colors.

I would game the white grip, BTW.

Thanks to everyone for the quick replies! Here is the full assortment of approved colors, except black. We will not release both of the lighter blues, only one. The colors that are not yet available should be ready in January. Thanks!

---Wes

6384511149_f4ddff894b.jpg
[/URL] all colors by wesbmon, on Flickr[/IMG]
I live the Green ones here as well as the dark blue! Would love to see JBs idea as well.

I like the purple grip a lot.

Back