Black Friday, Thursday, and even Today!

gapwedge

Reaction score
Handicap
I went to Best Buy tonight for ink cartidges and observed about 6 people already "camping out" for Thursday 12 am opening and 2 people for an "occupy" sit in. I can't figure out either group, why? One group to shop and another to "stop the shopping" and protest, what? Makes no sense to me.

:confused2: I have no idea what makes some people tick.

Wal-Mart's open all day Thursday and Friday. Their Black Friday sales start Thursday night.

I know a few people from work who said they were camping out at best buy and would be eating thanksgiving dinner while in line...WTH?

I know a few people from work who said they were camping out at best buy and would be eating thanksgiving dinner while in line...WTH?

They should go grow a friend tree or something.

Hey everyone, this is my new friend damaikis. Were going best buy shopping on tuesday so were gonna go camping in the parking lot first.
petrock7.jpg

They should go grow a friend tree or something.

Hey everyone, this is my new friend damaikis. Were going best buy shopping on tuesday so were gonna go camping in the parking lot first.
petrock7.jpg

Lol. Sounds like a plan bro.

R11 driver on sale for $299.00 at Dicks and sports authority for black friday

People who camp out and have their thanksgiving in line are interesting people. I understand you can get great deals these coming days but sometimes the products aren't the best. Just I don't know I find that these days should be used for coming together/family time not shopping just interesting.

Don't know i would sit out in the cold for a deal on anything seems odd would have to be "THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY".... LOL

Most people don't know but a slew of deals go live thanksgiving day,I just got a 250 gb xbox holiday bundle from newegg for 199 shipped,that deal would rival any bf deal

People who camp out and have their thanksgiving in line are interesting people. I understand you can get great deals these coming days but sometimes the products aren't the best. Just I don't know I find that these days should be used for coming together/family time not shopping just interesting.
I love looking at the ads, and think its funny when people say, "HD LED TVs for $499!", Then you look at the fine print and it says something like "1 per store."

the big deal at Best Buy this year is a 42" Sharp LCD tv for $200....that's what people are all jazze about...

me? hello Amazon, jammies, and a pot of coffee tomorrow morning

the big deal at Best Buy this year is a 42" Sharp LCD tv for $200....that's what people are all jazze about...

Exactly. How many of those 42" Sharps will each Best Buy store have? Probably less than 5.

If you arent one of the first in line, my as well chalk it up as a loss.

Exactly. How many of those 42" Sharps will each Best Buy store have? Probably less than 5.

If you arent one of the first in line, my as well chalk it up as a loss.

not too much better but each store will have a minimum of 10

Haha Amazon is the best. Their deals rival anything in retail

Haha Amazon is the best. Their deals rival anything in retail
Agreed. Put it together with Amazon Prime and 2 day delivery and it cant be beat.

On boxing day people always camp out to get deals at Best Buy .. Do you think they know that the deals are also available online and ship typically within the week? I ordered a TV for boxing day (we dont have black Friday in Canada) on Christmas Day (yes, online deals are available early) and had it delivered that week.. all from the comfort of my house with a beer in hand..

On boxing day people always camp out to get deals at Best Buy .. Do you think they know that the deals are also available online and ship typically within the week? I ordered a TV for boxing day (we dont have black Friday in Canada) on Christmas Day (yes, online deals are available early) and had it delivered that week.. all from the comfort of my house with a beer in hand..
I just dont understand why people camp out when most of these deals are available online as well, must be instant gratification? No clue.

I just dont understand why people camp out when most of these deals are available online as well, must be instant gratification? No clue.

Experience I'd say, it'd be cool to say I camped out for that TV. Kinda gives you more pride in the purchase. Not that I've ever done that, I'm too lazy.

I think Sports authority is having an all ball sale at 50% off, that includes footballs, baseballs, soccer balls, Golf balls, and prolly any other balls that you may think of.

I think Sports authority is having an all ball sale at 50% off, that includes footballs, baseballs, soccer balls, Golf balls, and prolly any other balls that you may think of.

That's a good deal, wonder if it's on all golf balls or if select brands get left off?

That's a good deal, wonder if it's on all golf balls or if select brands get left off?

Excludes all Titleist and select TM, Callaway, and Nike.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back