Great friend of mine moving to Tampa!

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
One of my all time best friends and one who has been to three of the last Georgia Get Togethers is moving to Tampa, Florida. Danny Boy who has been a stable member of the Georgia outings has been promoted to work as a supervisor for a group working in Tampa. I told him we would be making a few visits down his way soon!

One of my all time best friends and one who has been to three of the last Georgia Get Togethers is moving to Tampa, Florida. Danny Boy who has been a stable member of the Georgia outings has been promoted to work as a supervisor for a group working in Tampa. I told him we would be making a few visits down his way soon!

When is he moving?

It's great here in the sunshine state. We have bikini girls, year round golf, and mosquitoes as big as hawks.

Srsly, I've travelled all over ... and only San Diego beats central Florida.

He is moving tomorrow and will be supurvising a job for Robins AFB at one of the Military bases for two months. Super duper guy and I told him we would have to come down for some golf :banana:

We go down to the Tampa area several times per winter. I wouldn't mind living around Plant City. Four of us are driving down Monday to World Woods for a few days.

Maybe a Georgia/Florida get together in Florida?

We go down to the Tampa area several times per winter. I wouldn't mind living around Plant City. Four of us are driving down Monday to World Woods for a few days.

Having lived in FL for a lot of my life, that is the 1st time I have ever heard someone say that.

Danny is a super guy, is the move permanent OG or just a temporary one?

I told Danny boy that I would be down for quite a few rounds of golf. So maybe some of you Florida boys would not be too scared to meet us for a round of golf huh?

Danny is a super guy, is the move permanent OG or just a temporary one?

Two months as a Supervisor for a base operations program for now.....

Having lived in FL for a lot of my life, that is the 1st time I have ever heard someone say that.

Well here is the 2nd, I like the area.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Gotta remember I'm a country boy. Big cities are just to visit, not to live in.

Danny boy has been a regular for the Georgia Get Together's in October and I told him I might have a few friends who live in the loca area he could hook up with for some golfing :D

Maybe he should join THP.

We are having a little get together on December 10th at Westchase in Tampa. Should come in down

Lived in houston, atlanta and tampa, I'm with lefty, big cities are for visiting.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Maybe he should join THP.

It won't be long because he would be a huge asset!

We are having a little get together on December 10th at Westchase in Tampa. Should come in down

With Danny Boy moving to the Tampa area I can assure you ole gray and Kellybo will be making some trips down there pretty soon.

Hmmm...how soon do you need to know?

Hmmm...how soon do you need to know?

If you could let us know in a week. There is a thread THP gathering @ Westchase with all the details.

I am envious, I would love to live in Tampa. Maybe once I finish school...

Back