Joined a new Golf Club Today.

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
Well boy's I took the plunge and joined a great club today, Bear Mountain Golf Resort. It is a 37 hole Jack Nicklaus designed club, thats incredibly tough, but I great test of your game. Its cart only which I'm not a huge fan of, but its all included and you couldn't walk the course because its on a mountain. Range, club storage, locker, carts are all included at a crazy price right now. If you want to check out the course it is www.bearmountaingolf.ca

Awesome man, congrats!!!

Great course in great condition. LOVE the concept of the Vegas hole!

Wowww. Those courses look amazing. Congrats on joining. Those two courses will have your game razor sharp for the MC.

Coolio the course looks,great, congrats....enjoy the membership

Congrats CB! The courses look great. Enjoy it man!

nice looking place CB!

Glad to see they don't discriminate against Wookies. Enjoy. Being a member at a club rocks.

Kevin

I am so jealous...Those courses look great!!!
Wish they had that level of course closer to where I lived....

Well boy's I took the plunge and joined a great club today, Bear Mountain Golf Resort. It is a 37 hole Jack Nicklaus designed club, thats incredibly tough, but I great test of your game. Its cart only which I'm not a huge fan of, but its all included and you couldn't walk the course because its on a mountain. Range, club storage, locker, carts are all included at a crazy price right now. If you want to check out the course it is www.bearmountaingolf.ca

37 holes? I guess that 19th hole comes in handy!

Congrats! Beautiful courses, stayed there for a week back in February. The view from the 19th is unbelievable. If I lived in Vic I would buy a membership there in a heartbeat.

Congrats! Beautiful courses, stayed there for a week back in February. The view from the 19th is unbelievable. If I lived in Vic I would buy a membership there in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, they are beautiful courses and I will take some pics the next time out. As JohnnyT says, the view from the 19th hole is one of the best views you will see on any course anywhere.

Wow what a great looking place, I wish there was a course that looked like that around here or atleast with in decent driving distance.

Wow, man, wanna trade? JK, I love my course, but you know how to make a guy jealous!

Heres a picture from the 19th tee for those of you wanting to see it.

422284867_f41fc33d20.jpg

Heres a picture from the 19th tee for those of you wanting to see it.

422284867_f41fc33d20.jpg

Great pic man, you are looking over the entire city of Victoria beneath you, and thats the ocean on the top right for you inlanders.

Great pic man, you are looking over the entire city of Victoria beneath you, and thats the ocean on the top right for you inlanders.

Being able to golf all year round in Canada is nice too :wink:

coolbreeze did you get the under 31 deal? I'm 32 but if I was 31 or less I'd move there and signup for those rates!!

I'm jealous! Those are two great looking courses and the 19th is just awesome!

Those are beautiful.Enjoy......

Wow! Thats awesome man, always loved visiting BC and the courses look amazing!

Back