TM Penta Giveaway?

Yep, free is free and they are pretty decent balls.

I guess so. Oh well can't complain since they are free.

I can be very patient when you are giving me something for free, especially when it is a quality product.

My mother-in-law balls arrived today.

I called today cuase I got the same email. Taylor Made said the balls are on backorder due to the huge response and they will ship July 1...

That's understandable and I have no issues with that. My question is you obviously have a list of testers that you have not sent balls to yet, but then you send a survey email? If this was not free, people would be bashing them all over the place. Free is free, no complaints there.....just funny.

I called today cuase I got the same email. Taylor Made said the balls are on backorder due to the huge response and they will ship July 1...
If they knew how many balls they were giving away, just seems like smart business to accrue for those

oh well, cant beat free, I can wait

I agree. More funny than anything. Most of the time I win stuff online I don't expect to receive it anyway. Just based on past experiences. Glad to hear I still might get these.

July 1st? LOL man and they did such a good job on the burner 6-iron. I got the email from them that I had won, and 9 days later I had the iron. Cleveland CG16 took almost a month after the email went out that I had been selected.

Figured after the burner demo's they had this kind of thing down pat, someone really must have fudged somewhere.

They told me that I should receive them by the end of this month when I called and asked. I guess they said they ran out???

I am so suprised they ran out. They should have had an idea how much they were going to give away. If they gave away too many they should have stopped the contest.

I got the email and still no balls. Guess I will just have to wait like everyone else

Thank god, glad to hear other people are having the same problem. thought maybe someone lifted them from my mail

My 6-pack of balls just arrived today, so they must still be shipping them out.

Apparently the signup is still open, because I just put all my info in..

I'd be interested in giving them a shot. I've heard some pretty good things!

Sounds like I am one of the many who hasn't received his free golf balls but has been asked to complete a survey -- One Question for those who have received the balls...Were they sent USPS or FedEx/UPS? I am moving from OH to SC later this week. If they are sending em by mail I would probably get em at my new address.

Thanks to anyone who can help

Thank god, glad to hear other people are having the same problem. thought maybe someone lifted them from my mail

Your mailman is probably out posting scores in the low 70's with your Pentas!

I never received my Pentas, even though I got an email saying they were coming my way. Anyone else have that problem?

I never received my Pentas, even though I got an email saying they were coming my way. Anyone else have that problem?

Si Senor

I got an email today asking me for feedback on how the balls are but I have not received mine yet :(

My two six packs of pentas finally arrived yesterday. I am so excited but cant play them until saturday or sunday.

Your mailman is probably out posting scores in the low 70's with your Pentas!

lol, funny because he is a golfer. I might have to grill him next time I see him

Got mine yesterday.

My two six packs of pentas finally arrived yesterday. I am so excited but cant play them until saturday or sunday.

2 six packs? Thought it was only 6 balls...I'd love to get a dozen!

Back