Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
This is crazy. The action takes place early on, but the rest of it is worth watching, too. A little cursing, but not bad.

Kevin

[YOUTUBE]YONd1JulA-k[/YOUTUBE]

Saw that on the pre game for MNF... hilarious!!!!

That's pretty funny. Saw it on MNF as well.

We Canadians get rowdy during Grey Cup weak. I carried a cane all week just in case an angry old guy wanted to start something.

You do know that Angelo Mosca was a professional wrestler for quite a while, this smells of a wrestling storyline to me.

You do know that Angelo Mosca was a professional wrestler for quite a while, this smells of a wrestling storyline to me.

Looked a hell of a lot more real than wrestling. He can barely walk. Would he risk falling down? I think it's real. Apparently these two have hated each other for almost 50 years. And Joe Kapp was one mean QB.

Kevin

Joe Kapp took a lot of hits. I guess he felt like giving one back.

I like how he tried to justify knocking that fat old man down...lmfao

We Canadians get rowdy during Grey Cup weak. I carried a cane all week just in case an angry old guy wanted to start something.

That cane won't help with an angry old man, lol. We just keep it all pent up then just wig out all over Canadians! :angry: It gets pretty ugly, dentures flying and such, ask ol Gray.

Skol Vikings...

Joe Kapp took a lot of hits. I guess he felt like giving one back.

He ran like Tebow long before Tebow was born. But he was no Bobby Douglas.

Kevin

Saw that on sportscenter yesterday, nailed by a right to the old kisser lol. Crazy stuff.

Back