Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

Does anyone have experience with tour ad di 6 and its cost?

If you buy it from the start it's a $200 up charge from Titleist (some partners seem to be willing to do it at $180ish). If you purchase it after the fact it's significantly more. Good shaft but very low spinning, much more then people think without hitting it.

Beauty club there 10yard! I'm just waiting for my Fd to come in.

If you buy it from the start it's a $200 up charge from Titleist (some partners seem to be willing to do it at $180ish). If you purchase it after the fact it's significantly more. Good shaft but very low spinning, much more then people think without hitting it.

Thanks ST, i thought about going with the Fd but i will be using this mostly from the fairway so went with the F instead

Thanks Tuna......low spin .....lower than say whiteboard or rip? And 6 bills new with upgrade? Kai li works just fine thank you:dohanim::dohanim:

really liking the 910 d3 -.75 and neutral , I've hit it several times at the range now head to head with my 905s, and it's honestly too close to call. The 910 might be a little longer but it's hard to say. The weird part is that I had to go with the 910 with the diamana ahina? Spelling? (who comes up with the weird shaft names anyway) 72g x to get the same feel and trajectory as the graffaloy blue s in my 905. I don't know a lot about the modern shaft profiles, but I did read somewhere that the bore through on titleist drivers made the shafts play stiffer than normal. Anyone have any ideas as to what new shaft is similar to the graf blue? One bonus for the 910 was that it felt lighter overall and my back feels much better today than usual after hitting a bucket or two with mostly driver. I googled the specs for the graf blue and its lighter at 63g. I guess I need to find a place to hit both on an LM to see if there is any real difference. I really want a new driver in the worst way, but every time I think I'm ready to go ahead and order one, a little voice in my head says "4 bills for a driver that may only be slightly better than what you already have?"

Thanks Tuna......low spin .....lower than say whiteboard or rip? And 6 bills new with upgrade? Kai li works just fine thank you:dohanim::dohanim:

Close to a RIP, about spot on with PX tour issues and higher then a Ahina but not by much.

Thanks ST, i thought about going with the Fd but i will be using this mostly from the fairway so went with the F instead

Good plan. I exclusively use my 3 wood from the tee so it didn't make much sense for me to get the F. The bigger face on the Fd makes it rather confidence inspiring

Definite try and get on a monitor. I don't know much about the 905 but I thought the blue was a real high launching shaft. Seems odd you'd be getting the same type of trajectory and feel. I would love to say if its not broke dont fix it but I'd be the biggest hypocrite ever haha.

really liking the 910 d3 -.75 and neutral , I've hit it several times at the range now head to head with my 905s, and it's honestly too close to call. The 910 might be a little longer but it's hard to say. The weird part is that I had to go with the 910 with the diamana ahina? Spelling? (who comes up with the weird shaft names anyway) 72g x to get the same feel and trajectory as the graffaloy blue s in my 905. I don't know a lot about the modern shaft profiles, but I did read somewhere that the bore through on titleist drivers made the shafts play stiffer than normal. Anyone have any ideas as to what new shaft is similar to the graf blue? One bonus for the 910 was that it felt lighter overall and my back feels much better today than usual after hitting a bucket or two with mostly driver. I googled the specs for the graf blue and its lighter at 63g. I guess I need to find a place to hit both on an LM to see if there is any real difference. I really want a new driver in the worst way, but every time I think I'm ready to go ahead and order one, a little voice in my head says "4 bills for a driver that may only be slightly better than what you already have?"

ever seen a grown man cry? thought i did today at the range and 2 of my mates turn up one is practically scratch and he hits it long. i was messing about with my 7 iron and speedsleeve he says right driving contest for who buys the beer with a huge grin on his face. so i accept his challenge he goes first hits it about 280-290 just short of the back fence. he turns round all smug guy next to us says you just lost pal (hes has seen me put numerous balls out the back of the fence). to which my mate starts laughing i just took a couple of practice swings to get the tempo and proceeded to put it out the back fence one bounce and through the bushes. i honestly though he was going to cry. i was just thankful i didnt choke lol gotta love the 910 D2

WOAH! Just got back from the range, i took the new 910F 15* RIP Alpha 70 Stiff combo out there and all i can say is WOW, i have it set in C4 which is +.75* of loft taking it up to 15.75*
-.75* flat, i was killing it, high and straight ball after ball, i dont try to work the ball much but i could fade this and of course hook it lol, hook is my miss, just by closing my stance a little i was able to hit high baby draws, it is just a very easy fairway wood to hit, loved the sound and feel, feels very solid, pretty forgiving as well, hit a couple toward the toe and loss some distance but not much, would say around 10 yards. I am very glad i took the plunge and put a 3 wood back in the bag, Here is my long club setup now, D2, then 910F, then Rescue11 4/21 hybrid, i think the fairway will fill that gap i had between driver and rescue11 perfectly.

Thanks OG, i think you would enjoy it, its by far my favorite driver of this year, heck in the past 5 years actually, i was talking to my dad about this driver cause he mentioned how well i have been hitting it and told him im gonna pick up another 10.5* head when a new model comes out to have as a back up, im betting i can get a D2 10.5* head for under 150bucks once the new model comes out, its that good for me.

I tried a 910 D2 10.5 today with the RIP 6O based on your postings, with the exception . At first I didn't like it because it was higher trajectory than I liked to see(is there such a thing as too high with a driver, except skying one of course), but eventually it started to get through my thick skull that most of my shots stayed in bounds, versus my 905s or the D3. The driving range at Riverside GC in Menominee MI is basically a tree lined fairway between two adjoining fairways on the regular course, so its its a pretty good test for accuracy. At any rate, having hit a lot of the new drivers, I have to say that the 910 is the most appealing so far. I have tried, so far, recently, the SF 2.0 and R11 a lot also. Can't seem to hit the SF2.0 on the sweet spot, for whatever reason, maybe the longer shaft, lighter weight?:confused2: R11 was better for me, but not jaw dropping, distance wise, and certainly not accuracy wise, compared to my 905s.Between the R11, 910 D3, and my 905s I have to honestly say, at least from my eyeball observation, that it's "six of one, half a dozen of the other." I guess I'll still have to get some numbers from an LM to know for sure, but the D2 is looking pretty good today. BTW they have at least two D2's just sitting there, 9.5* with RIP 60 shafts calling my name, saying buy me, BUY ME, *voice getting deeper*, BUUUY MEEE!, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!! It's about all I can do to resist, but I'm stickin to my guns, I'm on a mission now to see what the new tech can really do for an old hack like me.

I tried a 910 D2 10.5 today with the RIP 6O based on your postings, with the exception . At first I didn't like it because it was higher trajectory than I liked to see(is there such a thing as too high with a driver, except skying one of course), but eventually it started to get through my thick skull that most of my shots stayed in bounds, versus my 905s or the D3. The driving range at Riverside GC in Menominee MI is basically a tree lined fairway between two adjoining fairways on the regular course, so its its a pretty good test for accuracy. At any rate, having hit a lot of the new drivers, I have to say that the 910 is the most appealing so far. I have tried, so far, recently, the SF 2.0 and R11 a lot also. Can't seem to hit the SF2.0 on the sweet spot, for whatever reason, maybe the longer shaft, lighter weight?:confused2: R11 was better for me, but not jaw dropping, distance wise, and certainly not accuracy wise, compared to my 905s.Between the R11, 910 D3, and my 905s I have to honestly say, at least from my eyeball observation, that it's "six of one, half a dozen of the other." I guess I'll still have to get some numbers from an LM to know for sure, but the D2 is looking pretty good today. BTW they have at least two D2's just sitting there, 9.5* with RIP 60 shafts calling my name, saying buy me, BUY ME, *voice getting deeper*, BUUUY MEEE!, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!! It's about all I can do to resist, but I'm stickin to my guns, I'm on a mission now to see what the new tech can really do for an old hack like me.

ya the resisting is the hardest part lol, hopefully you can figure out which one is best for you and go with it, i just love the D2 10.5* RIP Combo

Just got back a little bit ago from the course, played 9 and played awesome today, only missed 1 fairway, everything was just going as planned and straight right where i was aiming. The D2 did not let me down one time, seriously impressed with this driver/shaft combo, i hit it better everytime i go out. I had a 32 with 1 hole to go which is a par 5, all i had to do was par it for a 37 and what do i do, hit 2 balls OB and card a 8 for a 40 lol, it sucked but i got over it quick as i just played awesome, just was hitting everything pure and straight and right where i wanted. I didnt get a chance to hit the 3 wood today which was kinda disappointing but i didnt play 18, the back side is longer than the front and calls for the 3 wood 2-3 times. Should be playing allot this weekend if the weather allows.

Just received my D3 with Kai'li shaft! Excited to hit it. It feels so good in the hand. Well balanced and very confidence inspiring club. I wish I could to range right now to hit it!

Just got back a little bit ago from the course, played 9 and played awesome today, only missed 1 fairway, everything was just going as planned and straight right where i was aiming. The D2 did not let me down one time, seriously impressed with this driver/shaft combo, i hit it better everytime i go out. I had a 32 with 1 hole to go which is a par 5, all i had to do was par it for a 37 and what do i do, hit 2 balls OB and card a 8 for a 40 lol, it sucked but i got over it quick as i just played awesome, just was hitting everything pure and straight and right where i wanted. I didnt get a chance to hit the 3 wood today which was kinda disappointing but i didnt play 18, the back side is longer than the front and calls for the 3 wood 2-3 times. Should be playing allot this weekend if the weather allows.

Been there a time or two. lol Just a blow up hole away from breaking 80

Switched my setting to C3 to try and give me a little higher launch. I am most likely playing tomorrow so I will see how it goes under course conditions

Switched my setting to C3 to try and give me a little higher launch. I am most likely playing tomorrow so I will see how it goes under course conditions

excited to hear your thoghts on it, i love the 10.5* head

Can't say the romance with the 910 is in full swing, but we have been dating pretty regular.

Can't say the romance with the 910 is in full swing, but we have been dating pretty regular.

a night by the fire and taking her headcover off will fix that lol

a night by the fire and taking her headcover off will fix that lol

lol! I don't know if that would fair to D2 because I keep flirting with her sister, D3, she's a little "trimmer", but doesn't always treat we as well. Not to mention, I still have a wandering eye.

Took the 910 D3 (Kai'li, Stiff) to the range tonight and just love it! The shaft is not as stiff as I thought it would be but it's fine. The ball seems to really jump off of the club face. I have the setting at C1.

Pounded my D2 today. Drove past a green on a 289 yard par for and hit a few in the 285-300 range. Still in LOVE.

Any pics of the 912's yet?

Played 9 again this morning and was just bombing my D2, i hit a couple parts of the course today i have never been, it was a awesome feeling knowing on the tee box i was gonna put the ball exactly where i wanted it, high long draws that actually had allot of roll out, doesnt get much better than that. I only missed 1 fairway today and it was a pull left, no hook.

I put a D2 in play yesterday and for the most part liked it. I missed a few fairways with a pull-swinging too hard. I have it set on D4 to get a little more loft than 9.5*. I think I need to cut it off about a 1/2" for better control. I am not sure yet whether to get another Nunchuk and reshaft it.

Back