The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bad was the ball that you threw away? I mean the balls you hit looked gashed up enough

It had a smile just about half way around it. I think the second one in the video had a smile too. It hooked, then it sliced, pretty funny to watch.

It had a smile just about half way around it. I think the second one in the video had a smile too. It hooked, then it sliced, pretty funny to watch.

I laughed when you threw it. I was like man that ball must have been real bad!! Great vid dude.

Awesome video skills Belbin.

Bash bro, outstanding video. Great choice in tuneage as well!

Great video buddy. That was pure genius.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

We need to get off the page asap so I'm just going to post randomly till we are on page 667.

Thank you Taylormade and THP, for this wonderful opportunity again.

that's a great video belbin. I have a feeling media day will be no problem for you

that's a great video belbin. I have a feeling media day will be no problem for you

it was indeed, I will feel much better in a few posts.

:devil:This is my page!

Why? Cause I'm so pretty?

Tappin the keg!

You forgot the US - Canada conversion. When you come over here, those looks are not quite the same. That metric system might measure you a 7, but in yards and inches, its like a 5.5. :alien:

I am hearing unconfirmed reports that OEM made a silent video

evil page 666 bump to go 667 lol, great video rbelbin

Ddec, you are making it sound like you have put up a video a day for the last month.
You and Hairy have done what...less than a handful combined?

Everybody should be taking pictures, making videos, talking, and getting the masses ready for this great event.

Ddec, you are making it sound like you have put up a video a day for the last month.
You and Hairy have done what...more than AD, OEM, AHA combined?

you are right about that JB!

we now have confirmed reports of a silent OEM video

[video=youtube;-qtVsX9hJZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qtVsX9hJZU[/video]

you are right about that JB!

Heck, I think Hairy has done the exact same amount in ONE.
And how many gems have you put up so far?
Your partner in crime Yoccos?

Most on here have not done too many. That is their choice as it was not a rule by any means.
We would love to see more as would the companies I am sure because it shows something extra. It also gets people excited not just on this forum, but throughout the social media channels that see it.

Heck, I think Hairy has done the exact same amount in ONE.
And how many gems have you put up so far?
Your partner in crime Yoccos?

Most on here have not done too many. That is their choice as it was not a rule by any means.
We would love to see more as would the companies I am sure because it shows something extra. It also gets people excited not just on this forum, but throughout the social media channels that see it.

feel free to get on me if you want...I've done a putter video, a bunker practice video, a bunker/putter video, and a razr x video. Are they knock your socks off good? No. But are they videos of me using the clubs we received for this amazing event, yes.

That video has me confused and sleepy. I'm going to take a nap now.

OEM has hairy legs.

feel free to get on me if you want...I've done a putter video, a bunker practice video, a bunker/putter video, and a razr x video. Are they knock your socks off good? No. But are they videos of me using the clubs we received for this amazing event, yes.

Im not getting on anybody specifically. And I know that you found M. Night's sole video Oscar worthy. But where were you to get on the others that have only put up one or none 2 days ago?

The question really is, is this about getting people to work hard to create some great stuff to promote the event and the equipment? Or are you just taking shots at the other team? Because certainly if its the latter, you can be more creative because there are plenty on both teams doing (or not doing) the same thing.

I'm with CB - this video is confusing... Then again I have never used twitter (not a real geek I know) so most of it went over my head.

Edit - I feel bad that the 10000th post in the thread was me bashing a team mate video. I still love my team, and especially you DDec!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back