What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased my TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Driver from TGW this morning along with a TaylorMade Burner 2.0 3 Iron. With 15% off it was a great deal! Can't wait for it to arrive.

Im jealous. If my Burner Superfast (1.0) wasnt less than a year old, I would be all over the 2.0.

Was a little steep but I bought 3 new vokeys yesterday. Mine are getting pretty worn out. Its hard to beat that brand new oil can finish...it just screens "up and down" lol

LIGHTLY used new PING EYE2 XG wedges (sand and lob).

Couldn't pass em up, two for the price of one and the new version of some of my favorite wedges ever (dad played them when I was little). The looks aren't for everyone, they are sexy to me though.

Might not knock out the CG16's that I looooove, but, I want them regardless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a Callaway Diablo Octane Black driver in 13.5* loft, Project X-637 5.0 60g shaft in R flex.

It's my first driver as I've been using a 3 wood since I started. Was looking for a review of this club on the site but can't find one, so might start a thread somewhere. I love the look of this club and I'm getting good straight ball flight with maybe a baby fade of 5 yards or so, and a 200 yard carry - not sure of the roll-out yet until I can get it on the course.

Got the last yellow z stars dicks had, can't beat $25 for a dozen

I now tap while I talk

This arrived today while I'm away on business.

My wife took this picture

View attachment 2884

To quote her, she left it on the bed so I could "make love to it" tonight when I get home.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

View attachment 2884

To quote her, she left it on the bed so I could "make love to it" tonight when I get home.

Mrs Golf4life ROCKS!!!!

Congrats buddy

Mrs Golf4life ROCKS!!!!

Congrats buddy

Thanks! Very much looking forward to taking this relationship to the next step

Picked up a new 910D3 9.5* w/ RIP 60gm stiff. It's a cannon.

View attachment 2884

Awesome lady who knows how to make her man very happy!

Iron covers :D

A Powerband for me and 1 for the wife

Erica bought me a dozen 300-RX in optic yellow for no reason. That I know of at least. Yay me! Until I have to repay her.

G4L, have fun snuggling up to that sexy driver tonight!

Erica bought me a dozen 300-RX in optic yellow for no reason. That I know of at least. Yay me! Until I have to repay her.

G4L, have fun snuggling up to that sexy driver tonight!

I'd be leary if I was you.

On another note it was glove madness today, snagged an adidas exert and taylormade h2o for 9.95 total. I love sales

--
tapatalk

I'd be leary if I was you.

On another note it was glove madness today, snagged an adidas exert and taylormade h2o for 9.95 total. I love sales

--
tapatalk

That TM glove looked pretty sweet in that picture. I think that was the one, right?

Ok so yesterday I bought a new SunMountain C-130 cart bag. Today my wife bought me a nice TaylorMade hat and a new pair of Ping shorts. I hit the Cleveland Mashie today and now I am torn between that and the 3wood!?!?

Ok so yesterday I bought a new SunMountain C-130 cart bag. Today my wife bought me a nice TaylorMade hat and a new pair of Ping shorts. I hit the Cleveland Mashie today and now I am torn between that and the 3wood!?!?

The answer is:

Spoiler
Both :angel:

Paid for them the other day, but I received my new UST IROD shaft I am going to throw in the Burner 2.0 3 hybrid. I've loved this shaft since I put one in my stepdads hybrid.

View attachment 2884

Haha. Go Mrs G4L! G4L, it's probably the only time your wife will allow you to cheat on her. Have fun tonight, play some Sade and make sure you wear protection. :D

Before my league tonight they had a 50% off table that had items already marked down, picked up a nice GustBuster Golf Umbrella for $10.00. Nothing fancy I know, but cant beat a good buy like that.

Received my new PB N7 5 wood (gimmicky, I know... but I hit them really well)
My new Ogio stand bag is due to arrive tomorrow and I am going to pick up a couple dozen Wilson Zips tomorrow if I can escape from work... Have read good things and at the current prices I think its time for a test drive (worst case it'll be reglegated to winter duty).

60 degree Dunlop Knife Lob Wedge and 15 pack of Dunlop DDH balls for free. When you can get a new lob wedge and 15 balls for under $25 you're doing pretty well. Thank you RockBottomGolf.............

That TM glove looked pretty sweet in that picture. I think that was the one, right?

No that was the hj glove I was raving about last week. I love it, glove of love...

--
tapatalk

Received my new PB N7 5 wood (gimmicky, I know... but I hit them really well)
My new Ogio stand bag is due to arrive tomorrow and I am going to pick up a couple dozen Wilson Zips tomorrow if I can escape from work... Have read good things and at the current prices I think its time for a test drive (worst case it'll be reglegated to winter duty).

Gimmick or not, if you hit it well nothing else matters. Glad you found something that works well for you.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back