The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we had Callaway demo day at our home course so I was a little skeptical to go because I had never played Callaway equipment before. Well I tried the Razr Hawk and the Octane and came away very impressed. I didn't think I'd like the muted and thick feeling but I was hitting the ball great with them. Only problem was everytime I stepped up to the launch monitor it wouldn't register for me. Every single other person would hit the ball and it would track but for me the guys just couldn't get it to go. So I couldn't get any numbers.

that stinks about the Launch Monitor. I have never really been a huge Callaway fan. I liked their stuff, but it just was never for me. I've owned 1 Callaway driver(original Diablo) and a 4 wood from the late 90's. I really like their line this year from top to bottom.

i love callaway gear... i think i wanna go with all callaway woods

Just had some horrible driver swings inside Golfsmith trying to find a new shaft. I'm going to play the Belleview Biltmore to get those bad swings out of my mind. I also bought FJ rain gloves and I'm going to try wearing both gloves. With my hyperhidrosis it's getting tough to keep the club in my hands on the follow through. Also, need to put some different grips on besides Tour Velvet.

Wow there's nothing on tv to watch tonight. Time to finish off my last three CFMB's

Wow there's nothing on tv to watch tonight. Time to finish off my last three CFMB's

We just had a little party here. 5 adults and 5 kids. Damn kids ran me ragged.

I kinda hate shows that relate to my job. I know they spur interest but at the same time they perpetuate some myths. Nat geo has a show on now filmed here. I just wanna call the producer and see if they want to do a show without the fluff.

--
tapatalk

I kinda hate shows that relate to my job. I know they spur interest but at the same time they perpetuate some myths. Nat geo has a show on now filmed here. I just wanna call the producer and see if they want to do a show without the fluff.

--
tapatalk

What do you do?

why am i so thirsty today when i drank sooo much last night lol

Anybody else checking out Yanfeng's posts tonight? Haha

I was so sore this morning from the gym for the first time in a month I had trouble turning over in bed this morning. I went to work and had trouble doing just regular jobs. I in the golf cart and every small bump I went over I could feel the muscle just bounce like jelly and then a sharp shooting pain. It felt like they were on fire and I was just in pain all day. They are still sore but not as bad... it was basically like a hangover but for muscles.

4395cdfc-b00b-5a21.jpg

Havent had steaks for awhile- think I can sneak Nikki the burned filet hahaa

I would eat the crap out of some burnt fillet. I know it's not ideal, but it's still steak.

I would eat the crap out of some burnt fillet. I know it's not ideal, but it's still steak.

I like me some burnt meat. Except for bacon. I want it slightly gooey.

I like me some burnt meat. Except for bacon. I want it slightly gooey.

Only if it's still bloody on the inside. You can almost kinda get away with medium of other cuts, but filets have to be medium rare.

I like flappy bacon too.
Bacon's gotta have some crispness to it. It can't be so crisp that if you ground it up it would be Baco's, but it can't be like it doesn't have a backbone.

you can gimme the crispy ones
See above, not too crispy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back