FedEx St. Jude Classic [Spoilers]

Well done Fraizer, first time winner

Congratulations on your first PGA victory Harrison Frazar! Better late than never!

Thanks for the updates.

It seems ironic that a 25 to 30 foot chip shot cost a pro a tournament. The short game rules for sure. Congrats to HF on a solid preformance.

That is a nice ending for this tourney....a hard workin' guy that has just stuck with it and stuck with it.....almost decides to give it up and wins. It almost makes me wonder if his decision to pack it in after this year just lifted a ton of pressure off the guy and allowed him to just play the game.

Congrats Frazar.

Karlsson not winning hurts fantasy-wise. Oh well. Like seeing good people like Frazar winning.

Oh thank god, Frazar! My fantasy team sucked the big one today.

Forget Frazar, Congrats TC! Top 5 for me.

Forget Frazar, Congrats TC! Top 5 for me.

Thanks smalls! Pretty awesome to get a win! It's only my 2nd top 10 so far, but it's nice to be moving up the season standings. I'm chasing down _JL_ like a mad man.

LOL, Congrats on the win TC.

Thanks smalls! Pretty awesome to get a win! It's only my 2nd top 10 so far, but it's nice to be moving up the season standings. I'm chasing down _JL_ like a mad man.

JL's got this thing pretty much wrapped up unless he forgets to enter! The standings have been updated, but not wins and top 10's yet.

JL's got this thing pretty much wrapped up unless he forgets to enter! The standings have been updated, but not wins and top 10's yet.
Prelim lineup entered already :)

Ye of little faith. Still lots of time, huge tournaments with big purses and a stud running the second place team.

I've bridged the gap considerably in the last 8 weeks.

Congrats on the win TC!

Ye of little faith. Still lots of time, huge tournaments with big purses and a stud running the second place team.

I've bridged the gap considerably in the last 8 weeks.

Congrats on the win TC!

I guess you are gunning for overall, since the first half ends after the U.S. Open! I was only talking about first half.

Which leads to a different dilema. Do people who are within any hope of catching JL for the first half (that would likely only include biggsy and maybe CRucker) take a chance and try to pick a team very different from JL to take the first half win, or look at the big picture and pretty much go with the gut and probably not have any chance to overtake JL this week?

I guess you are gunning for overall, since the first half ends after the U.S. Open! I was only talking about first half.

Which leads to a different dilema. Do people who are within any hope of catching JL for the first half (that would likely only include biggsy and maybe CRucker) take a chance and try to pick a team very different from JL to take the first half win, or look at the big picture and pretty much go with the gut and probably not have any chance to overtake JL this week?
Ah the mind games!
Good luck trying to figure out who I'm gonna pick :)

I guess I should go back and reread the rules, didn't realize it was broken down in halves. Gonna be tough to catch. JL has had a great half and that was missing a week.

I guess I should go back and reread the rules, didn't realize it was broken down in halves. Gonna be tough to catch. JL has had a great half and that was missing a week.

It's broken down in halves and also, overall. So we could have three different winners.

You're welcome. I think you should try to catch JL this week! (You and everyone ahead of me in the standings! hahaha)

Back