texasgolfer

In The Hole!
Reaction score
Handicap
I use a Boccieri Golf Heavy Putter, and really like it. While playing with a few buddies the other day, one of them told me that the Heavy Putters are non conforming. Not that it really matters when I am only playing for personal enjoyment, I was just wondering if he is correct.

Thanks,

Sam

I believe your buddies are incorrect.

This is incorrect. They are conforming and just FYI Mr. Boccieri (the founder of Boccieri golf and the Heavy Putter) is a really great man.

Well, the dude makes a great putter. I was using a Ping Zing, and would average 36-38 putts per round. I am now closer to 30 putts per round with this putter.

Well, the dude makes a great putter. I was using a Ping Zing, and would average 36-38 putts per round. I am now closer to 30 putts per round with this putter.

Yeah, he makes high quality stuff that is for sure. They actually make everything from driver to putters and they are all fantastic. I was selected to be one of the ones who tested out the driver and I am a big fan! I have hit all of their clubs and they are all very nice.

I new he made Wedges, I have messed around with them at the PGA Super Store near my house, but Drivers? wow, I will check that out.

Just remember this is ask the pro guys......Thanks

BulldogsGolf

I new he made Wedges, I have messed around with them at the PGA Super Store near my house, but Drivers? wow, I will check that out.

And hybrids! And irons!

I have 2 of their hybrids in my bag and absolutely love them. I have rolled both the regular heavy putter and belly heavy putter. I really do enjoy the feel of them and was very close to getting the heavy belly.

We should meet up for a round sometime and you can give the hybrids a try. I only know a few that have hit them and they bagged them. Says a ton for the product.

ETA: sorry, did not even realize this was Ask the Pro after I read through the thread. Perhaps we can move this to the Flatstick section given the question and content?

Back