Mini Get Together, Picture & Video Thread

Anytime AD. Just let me know when you want to get together. I have been traveling a good bit lately, but I hope to be around more in the coming months.

played again with Canadan, I think I had like 4 or 5 nicknames for him last time, so for now, we will call him Dan.

Had a good time as expected, took him to my home course Wildwood, which was finally in good enough shape I can start inviting friends there to play. Dan hit some bombs off of the tee early, got into a little trouble, but then scrambled well. Its not the longest course, but makes you pay for missing fairways.

I played MUCH better than yesterday, and should have been mid 80's til I threw away 4-5 strokes on the last 2 holes. But all in all, had a good time!

Good times man! Last time we played I couldn't miss with my wedges.. This time I couldn't NOT miss with them haha, aside from the sand.

Mikey has an interesting home course.. A bit too hilly and blind for me, but I really enjoyed the greens, the holes that I could see my ball land, and of course the company. Also playing in 3.5hrs on a weekend is always a great thing!

Get that driver straightened and you'll be dominating that course buddy. That said, you are doing great things behind trees! Full recovery shots and giving yourself a chance to score!

Good times man! Last time we played I couldn't miss with my wedges.. This time I couldn't NOT miss with them haha, aside from the sand.

Mikey has an interesting home course.. A bit too hilly and blind for me, but I really enjoyed the greens, the holes that I could see my ball land, and of course the company. Also playing in 3.5hrs on a weekend is always a great thing!

Get that driver straightened and you'll be dominating that course buddy. That said, you are doing great things behind trees! Full recovery shots and giving yourself a chance to score!

yeah that 5 iron was magic behind trees today, almost too good on a few shots.

Hopefully wont have to use it as much next time!

Sound like Mike and Canadan had a blast too.

Thanks for the pics and stories guys. Looks like you had a great time.

KellyBo, DawgDaddy, & myself teeing it up at Lake Jonesco at 08:30 in the morning if anyone would like to join us!

KellyBo, DawgDaddy, & myself teeing it up at Lake Jonesco at 08:30 in the morning if anyone would like to join us!

Heading out for our morning round to see if myself or Dawg can hang with KellyBo :D.. Fun round with some good folks!

Heading out for our morning round to see if myself or Dawg can hang with KellyBo :D.. Fun round with some good folks!

My money's on the lady with the Yonex and the short tee box.

My money's on the lady with the Yonex and the short tee box.

You'd be a fool to bet against KB. Your money is safe!

Hope we get to see some more pics/vids from this little gathering of golf-greats.

My friend SethO is about to move to North Carolina so we decided to get with him one more time, before he becomes a tarheel. Myself, DawgDaddy, T0AD, & Setho will be teeing it up at Hard Labor Creek Saturday morning. Maybe I can get a few pics to post for your entertainment :D. Click on the link below to see where we are playing.

http://georgiagolf.com/The-Creek

I just saw this post and I think that people will be ice skating in hell before I become a Tarheel haha. You can take the guy out of Georgia, but you can't take the Georgia out of the guy.

Awesome write-up GA guys. I loved playing down in GA at the Kingdom and I have to get back. I watched the video on the Hard Labor website and it looks like a very nice course. I like the idea of the cabins in the state park. You could surely make a weekend of golf out of it.

KellyBo, DawgDaddy, & myself are going to Lake Oconee tomorrow to play the Harbor Club. We will take the camera with us for some pics. We only have three if someone would like to join up for a foursome!

http://www.harborclub.com/golf.php

MaryC is coming down later today, spend the night with us, and then play golf tomorrow at River Forest in Forsyth, Ga. Teeing off bright and early Sunday morning at 08:45 and T0AD is joining us. This course is always in fantastic condition and a beautiful layout!

http://www.canongategolf.com/River-Forest/River-Forest-Golf-Club-834.html

Woo hoo, should be a great time. T0AD has his game coming around so you had better watch out. Have fun everyone and give MaryC a hug for me and thank her for the wonderful cookies she sent us at the outing.

MaryC is has arrived and Memorial Day weekend kicks off with a fun round of golf in the a.m. ! :blob:

Woo hoo, should be a great time. T0AD has his game coming around so you had better watch out. Have fun everyone and give MaryC a hug for me and thank her for the wonderful cookies she sent us at the outing.

Glad you enjoyed the cookies! Brought OG, KB, & Toad down some cinnamon swirl bread for this weekend.

Tell her hello from the Rhino!!! :waving:

Waving back!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a fun time tomorrow shoot some vids to share with the rest of us on THP. Hi, Mary!!

And we're off!
a6937994-2157-3297.jpg

Gorgeous morning at River Forest

a6937994-2187-dd24.jpg

---

Have fun out there!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Making the turn. Toad & KB are nothing but fairways & greens and OG & I can't buy a fairway.
a6937992-3aa1-8fad.jpg

---

Prettiest hole with a covered bridge to the green.
a693799b-4812-be7b.jpg

---

Lalways a blast when you play with MaryC. That is one of the curses I have been aching to play. Enjoy the day!

TapAhoy!

Lalways a blast when you play with MaryC. That is one of the curses I have been aching to play. Enjoy the day!

TapAhoy!

I agree SMG, always a blast to play with MC and everybody else in that group too. I haven't played over there in a few years, it is definitely a demanding, fun & beautiful course.

Back