Big Break Ireland [Spoilers]

Bennett the blow hard needs to go home....now.

Just watched this. Bennett is such a freaking tool. Was wishing badly that he missed that 6 foot birdie on the first elimination hole.....sucks.

Tappin' from my iPad!

You know bb always has that one! It's gona be a interesting season

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

It needs to be a rule that Brian is on every single season.

It needs to be a rule that Brian is on every single season.

+1 Here. Im watching it on DVR now, just hoping he pops out of the trees or something

Bennett seems to have a good short game though. He'll be around for a bit I suspect. It's still to early for me to make predictions.

Bennett seems to have a good short game though. He'll be around for a bit I suspect. It's still to early for me to make predictions.

True...but his driver will hurt him and plus he will get called out for every single elimination challenge if his teammates have a choice. Put a target on his back very quickly by making decisions on his own out of the blue after they had discussed it as a team. True douchebag.

He's defintely a doucher but he also birdie'd 2 elimination holes in a row. That means something.

I dont think Im going to watch this. I hate all the fluff and it was boring last year.

Definitely. The K Club looks good but frigid. It might have to come where Tom and Stephanie could be spooning by the end of the season.

LOL ! that's funny Spank..

I dont think Im going to watch this. I hate all the fluff and it was boring last year.

I watched last night and I agree, the show is boring overall and just feels like its lacking something. The hosts are not engaging at all, and there's too much fluff in between the various rounds of the competitions. For example, instead of spending two segments on the "glass breaking" comp, just use one and show each match quickly, without all the bs cuts showing nothing but filler.

No need to waste money at Amazon. Every previous Big Break season and episode (minus commercials) is available at this link:

http://staging.thegolfchannel.com/golf-videos/big-break-episode-1-15800/?ref=26000&rsec=261

Choose the season at bottom left and the specific episode in the window at bottom right. The link directs to Episode One of the original Big Break from late 2003.

Other Golf Channel series are also available at that link, including the incomparable Fore Inventors Only, won by a glorified paper clip.

Thanks man! I was really about to pay for them at Amazon. This will help get me through the winter months, which I hate with a passion.

Homegirl Kelly looked good. Bennett needs a 9 Iron to the 'nads

Don't really have an idea on who's really got game there yet, rooting for Mallory and Andy seems to be a player. I actually think this first episode was better then most of last seasons, at least they played a complete hole for elimination instead of a chipping contest.

In agreeance with everyone here, Bennett is definitely a d-bag. Too arrogant, it will catch up to him sooner than later. Might have to watch for Julien, he seems like a sleeper.

In agreeance with everyone here, Bennett is definitely a d-bag. Too arrogant, it will catch up to him sooner than later. Might have to watch for Julien, he seems like a sleeper.

If he can get his nerves under control I think he will be in contention

Homegirl Kelly looked good. Bennett needs a 9 Iron to the 'nads

Agree to both statements here. I do think it lacked a little interest this year. I liked the money aspect of last years show. I'll watch it but if I miss a show I won't be heart broken.

I am always surprised when people don't stand up to jerks like Bennett. Scumbag is too nice a word to describe him, devious is not smart it is just devious.

Haha... that's exactly why GC has this Bennett character (and I mean that he really is a character) on the show. All of us are already wanting this dude off and you know what that means? Ratings, baby!

America always loves to dislike the a$$hole in every reality show. It's a fact. The show would be somewhat boring (I know more so than now) in the beginning without this guy. Too much a$$ patting is not good for ratings.

Haha... that's exactly why GC has this Bennett character (and I mean that he really is a character) on the show. All of us are already wanting this dude off and you know what that means? Ratings, baby!

America always loves to dislike the a$$hole in every reality show. It's a fact. The show would be somewhat boring (I know more so than now) in the beginning without this guy. Too much a$$ patting is not good for ratings.

100% agree with you Spank. It also seems like Bennet is not that great at golf, he looked like me out there. Spraying drives into the woods, topping pitch shots, etc... I guess he had a few nice approaches and some decent putting...

Any idea if the big break is scripted like the jersey shore and real world?

But it isn't reality if it is scripted, even a little bit, even if it is just to pick a guy precisely because he is an a$$crack. That sort of defeats the whole concept.
I worried a few years ago that they were going to go too much like Survivor and now they have. I will watch because it is golf not because of the jerk.

Back