The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
a coworker brought in donuts. Now I have to walk past them all day. Resisting the urge to eat one.

nevude4a.jpg

Picking out wedding outfits for myself and the groomsmen is not easy! Geeeesh.

Announcing on FB that you are pregnant with the child of the person you cheated on your husband (whom you still arent divorced from) with makes me want to puke. Even more that your friends and family are happy for you. Yeah why would you care about his feelings. Some people are just trash. I am sure my buddy loves reading "YAY I am so happy for you. Finally" After he and her had been trying for a year to have a child.

Announcing on FB that you are pregnant with the child of the person you cheated on your husband (whom you still arent divorced from) with makes me want to puke. Even more that your friends and family are happy for you. Yeah why would you care about his feelings. Some people are just trash. I am sure my buddy loves reading "YAY I am so happy for you. Finally" After he and her had been trying for a year to have a child.
Dev some of the stuff people put public never ceases to amaze me. Almost as bad are the "friends" chiming in in support.

Some things should just be kept private.

Don't even know how to comment. I thought it was bad with all the lies my ex spread about me to everyone she knew as well as anyone I knew that she could including anyone I dated. Then all the shared friends disappearing from my life. And I still think it is better than what your friend is dealing with at the moment.

Don't even know how to comment. I thought it was bad with all the lies my ex spread about me to everyone she knew as well as anyone I knew that she could including anyone I dated. Then all the shared friends disappearing from my life. And I still think it is better than what your friend is dealing with at the moment.

I dont even know what to say to him. I am at a loss for words. My wife is still friends with her which irks me to no end as well.

That situation is so eff'd up it isn't funny. I can't imagine how your friend feels. And people celebrating it, man, what the f***.

#Jersey

Seriously, though. That's pretty darn awful.

I can understand a marriage not working, and I can understand a soon-to-be divorced couple moving on before everything is finalized. But if the feeling isn't mutual, that's a pretty rotten way to go about your life.

I have a wonderful update. She used his dog in the announcement she put on FB. I am so at a loss for words. I went from sad to angry really quickly.

Dev, you haven't called her out on FB yet? Her and the other a-holes 'liking' that ish need to get a lesson on real life and what they are actually doing by condoning this behavior.

Dev, you haven't called her out on FB yet? Her and the other a-holes 'liking' that ish need to get a lesson on real life and what they are actually doing by condoning this behavior.

My wife is still friends with her and she asked me to just not say anything. Plus I would prefer to call her trash to her face if I ever saw her. I am not a fighter and dont claim to be a tough guy but my wife knows not to put me in a room with them because it will get ugly really quickly.

My wife is still friends with her and she asked me to just not say anything. Plus I would prefer to call her trash to her face if I ever saw her. I am not a fighter and dont claim to be a tough guy but my wife knows not to put me in a room with them because it will get ugly really quickly.

Pfft, PM me a name, I'll do it! :devil:
LOL

That is horrible Dev, what a scummy person (I want to say worse things, but I'll keep it PG). I feel real bad for your buddy, he definitely doesn't deserve to have his face rubbed in it.

That sucks man. I really hate when that happens and have called quite a few people out for doing similar things. Sometimes people suck.

Hate to hear this kinda BS. Something similar happened to my best friend awhile back. He even came and stayed with us for a bit.
My wife and I had nothing to do with his ex afterwards and I probably would have been pretty annoyed if she did.

Are they from South Carolina?

Lol, that's a rant.

I have a wonderful update. She used his dog in the announcement she put on FB. I am so at a loss for words. I went from sad to angry really quickly.
What a treasure she is. Hope her new guy has many years of misery.

Then you're doing it wrong. Find out what color the bridesmaids are wearing and you simply match color with the tie's and vests. That's all I had to do. While you are at it, check and see if places like Men's Wearhouse* have a program for a free tuxedo for the groom as well. When I got married they had something where if I had four or more groomsmen, I received a free suit. Well, a tuxedo is a suit. The timing was a bit of a pain (received the tux two weeks before the wedding) but if you have a good tailor a generous tip solves that issue. Now I have a tuxedo for every/any/all occasions.

Keep it simple and it'll all be fine. Oh, and even if she says you can handle it all ... she still wants input. So keep her in the loop.

*David's Bridal owns Men's Wearhouse, so color matching is made simple.

Hopefully this can be used as ammo against her in the final divorce proceedings.

Last edited:

EZPZ dude. Grab a pair of khaki shorts & flip flops, you'll be fine.
If all else fails, show those to her and say this is the best I could find. She'll do it herself.

My wife eats lunch in my office and is subjecting me to the worst television show in the history of TV.

My wife eats lunch in my office and is subjecting me to the worst television show in the history of TV.

OOhh a guessing game??

OOhh a guessing game??

Drop Dead Diva. Its taking everything for me not to file for divorce because of her taste in TV and cinema.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back