THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

I dont want to see him shred the Bears two times a year though haha. I'm thinking Foster dude. Hammy and all.

You're horchata drunk bro. AP all the way at #1 dude. Seriously, the guy's a stud.

You're horchata drunk bro. AP all the way at #1 dude. Seriously, the guy's a stud.

Haha that was funny.. but seriously dude AP. I dont trust Adrian Foster and apparently he hates fantasy football owners.

Haha that was funny.. but seriously dude AP. I dont trust Adrian Foster and apparently he hates fantasy football owners.

he may hate us, but I loved him in all 4 of my league last year.

My thoughts are AP is a stud but their oline is a mess and he faces some pretty stout D's in the NFC North. I just dont see him putting up huge numbers like Foster could.

he may hate us, but I loved him in all 4 of my league last year.

Pure luck, and weak competition bro. That's all.

My thoughts are AP is a stud but their oline is a mess and he faces some pretty stout D's in the NFC North. I just dont see him putting up huge numbers like Foster could.

Then pick Foster. I don't care what Tmex does. More weapons in Houston on Offense than in Minnesota, I'm just saying.

Rumor has it he will get picked up by Detroit.

that would be a decent place for him
You know Best will stub his toe and be out for 6 weeks or so

Then pick Foster. I don't care what Tmex does. More weapons in Houston on Offense than in Minnesota, I'm just saying.

Yeah man, its a tough choice to be honest. You care, you love TMex!

Yeah man, its a tough choice to be honest. You care, you love TMex!

I do care about you. You're like my little illegal adopted kid.

I thought that tweet was hysterical. He is right, we don't even look at him as a person he is nothing but receptions and yards to the FF community.

Cant blame him to much, but it's true. As soon as I heard about his hammy, I looked at the Texans dept chart for a possible FA pickup if he wasnt going to be able to be there week 1.

I do care about you. You're like my little illegal adopted kid.

I need an unlimited plane flight ticket to visit you and Florida.

Cant blame him to much, but it's true. As soon as I heard about his hammy, I looked at the Texans dept chart for a possible FA pickup if he wasnt going to be able to be there week 1.

I did the same thing. Although, I think he is going to be fine. He not be super explosive the first week but I think he will still be a stud in FF this year.

I did the same thing. Although, I think he is going to be fine. He not be super explosive the first week but I think he will still be a stud in FF this year.

GG doesn't care about the player, she cares about her FF points!

GG doesn't care about the player, she cares about her FF points!

Well I care about the player, of course I do, I care that they are healthy to bring me to victory! ; )

I actually do care and I have to be honest I can't believe Austin Collie is still playing in the NFL. That guy is 1 concussion away from the bright white light. That scares me a lot.

Well I care about the player, of course I do, I care that they are healthy to bring me to victory! ; )

I actually do care and I have to be honest I can't believe Austin Collie is still playing in the NFL. That guy is 1 concussion away from the bright white light. That scares me a lot.

whatever, I'll still take him on my team haha

Well, I can tell you right now that I'm shaking this draft up early, specifically with the 12th pick. I hate being in that position.

Well, I can tell you right now that I'm shaking this draft up early, specifically with the 12th pick. I hate being in that position.

I'm 13 dude, so don't f up my team haha

whatever, I'll still take him on my team haha

I am seriously afraid to watch him play because I really do fear that he will get hit again and never get back up. I still can't believe Brian Westbrooke came back to football. He even went on some talkshow talking about how his doctors told him he could die if he played again but sure enough a year later he is back out there.

I'm 13 dude, so don't f up my team haha

Oh, it's happening buddy. I'm going to force hands dude, it's the only chance we have where we pick. I'd rather have the 16th, than where I am.

Back