FS: Almost new CG16 Tour 4-PW Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
Pretty simple here fellas. Too many irons and I need some more stuff. Used for one round.

Up for grabs is a set of Black Pearl CG16 Tours 4-PW brand new multi compounds midsize, X100 Dynamic Gold shafts 1/4" long bent 2* up.

400$ shipped. Not really interested in trades unless it's an incredible deal. (Wouldn't mind a set of pro combo's or J38's) No putters or wedges please. Will consider 910D's with a proper shaft.

cg16-face.jpg

cg16-bottom.jpg

cg16-grip.jpg

Any questions or offers send me a PM!

Last edited:
Man if I only still had my J38s.......

Bump for the morning crowd. I gotta unload these quick make me a decent offer. 450 shipped I put down the wrong price.

Last edited:
Make me an offer , I need to pay for my tmpl trip!!

I'd be interested if they didn't have red grips dude :alien:

I can spray paint them.

Nah, I was making light of the fact that I'm a lefty big fella. GLWS though dude.

nice looking sticks!!!! GLWS

400$ Shipped, These are on eBay at a much higher price but I will be dropping that to match this this weekend. Gotta go to Olympia Fields!

Good deal you are offering. GLWS!!

Good luck dude! If only the X was hard stepped :) Seriously great deal and I hope someone gets in on this ASAP.

If I hadn't already bought mine, I'd be on these for sure! Great clubs at a great price!

375 shipped, you guys are killing me.

375 shipped, you guys are killing me.

wow! I can't believe these haven't moved. Shafts perhaps? Sucks JRod. Maybe you should put them on the Bay bro. X100's and tour irons don't last long on there.

wow! I can't believe these haven't moved. Shafts perhaps? Sucks JRod. Maybe you should put them on the Bay bro. X100's and tour irons don't last long on there.

I have them on eBay at a higher price and they haven't moved. Trying to give a THP'er a good deal but it seems I may just have to bite the bullett and drop them on the bay and just get rid of them. They are doing me no good sitting in my living room and Mindy is giving me the stink eye everytime she walks by them.

I have them on eBay at a higher price and they haven't moved. Trying to give a THP'er a good deal but it seems I may just have to bite the bullett and drop them on the bay and just get rid of them. They are doing me no good sitting in my living room and Mindy is giving me the stink eye everytime she walks by them.

I hate when the ladies give the equipment the stink eye. They don't get it. I'm shocked these haven't sold to be honest. Good luck man.

I hate when the ladies give the equipment the stink eye. They don't get it. I'm shocked these haven't sold to be honest. Good luck man.

Thanks. Remember folks I am open to trades as well. No putters or wedges please.

I agree with TC. These irons at this price... Hope someone jumps on it quick.

Lock this one up please mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back