THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

Best how? Best at falling on his back while getting sacked? Best totally missing his receivers? How do you mean best QB in the division?

I wasn't talking about Eli and his 40+ interceptions. Who is Eli going to throw two when Nicks hurts his toe and can't play for 8 weeks? I mean Best as in, most accurate, second strongest arm and 2nd most mobile. Rex is a machne and will destroy all the other teams. Nhamdi should just sit out those two games cause Rex will make him look stupid.

Best how? Best at falling on his back while getting sacked? Best totally missing his receivers? How do you mean best QB in the division?

Where do you want him to fall when he is getting sacked? Should he fall forward? Sideways?
And he wont be the best at totally missing WRs in that division.

hahaha, true that. Just having some fun Wow Factor.

Ouch! If we weren't pals I might be offended.

Question: am I the bridges of this league this year?

You better hope not haha

I wasn't talking about Eli and his 40+ interceptions. Who is Eli going to throw two when Nicks hurts his toe and can't play for 8 weeks? I mean Best as in, most accurate, second strongest arm and 2nd most mobile. Rex is a machne and will destroy all the other teams. Nhamdi should just sit out those two games cause Rex will make him look stupid.

Look I can't stand the guy but Eli is not tossing 40+ interceptions we are not talking Cutler here.. oh wait he wont get that many either since he only plays one half of the game. Or is that only in really important ones? If they are playing a team like Buffalo then he'll play the full game, and get his 1td and 4ints. BUt if the season is on the line he folds like a lawn chair.

Where do you want him to fall when he is getting sacked? Should he fall forward? Sideways?
And he wont be the best at totally missing WRs in that division.

I kinda like sideways... You are right, Romo is still in the division...

Look I can't stand the guy but Eli is not tossing 40+ interceptions we are not talking Cutler here.. oh wait he wont get that many either since he only plays one half of the game. Or is that only in really important ones? If they are playing a team like Buffalo then he'll play the full game, and get his 1td and 4ints. BUt if the season is on the line he folds like a lawn chair.

Lol he didnt throw 4ints in Buffalo! That was Washington. The shadow of Rex was large that day. Crazy Rhino! You should probably check the int stats from last year and then maybe watch some preseason games. Cutler is looking sharp.... Eli..well he still has his xxxxl helmet so he should be good.

I'm going to draft all NFC East except the NY Giants haha. Team Grossmen taking the league by storm@!

Eli sucks. He throws more INT's then puttin4interceptions does at his turkey day family football game.

Lol he didnt throw 4ints in Buffalo! That was Washington. The shadow of Rex was large that day. Crazy Rhino! You should probably check the int stats from last year and then maybe watch some preseason games. Cutler is looking sharp.... Eli..well he still has his xxxxl helmet so he should be good.

I'm going to draft all NFC East except the NY Giants haha. Team Grossmen taking the league by storm@!

I was not speaking spefically about any game you nutty Ari-Mexican!! I picked the Bill cause they are a lower quality team in the league so Cutler would play the whole game. If he goes against someone like GB, or NE he will probably hurt his knee again and sit on the sideline doing needlepoint like last years playoffs. You remember that don't you? I hope so cause it will be quite sometime before the Bears see the post season again. They had their one year, now like all other Bears they can go into hibernation.

I can honestly say that I wouldn't draft Eli. I'd rather have Jason Campbell.

Lets remember that each league has their own draft lottery thread everybody. It would be great to get participation in each one of those threads by their participants.
I would hate to see League #1 with all the banter and 2&3 with nothing.

I'm ready for this to start. I have three goals in this league:

1. Destroy Krust
2. Entertain interesting trades from bandwagon
3. Make Cam Newton a star

Id rather have Romo.

I agree with you here. I don't know how he won a superbowl because he is terrible!

B/c of one lucky ball to helmet catch. That's how. He's such a joke. I lol watching him run though.

Eli....talk about riding coat tails

No wonder Peyton's neck hurts....he keeps looking over his shoulder to keep making sure Eli is safe and sound on his little red wagon

I was not speaking spefically about any game you nutty Ari-Mexican!! I picked the Bill cause they are a lower quality team in the league so Cutler would play the whole game. If he goes against someone like GB, or NE he will probably hurt his knee again and sit on the sideline doing needlepoint like last years playoffs. You remember that don't you? I hope so cause it will be quite sometime before the Bears see the post season again. They had their one year, now like all other Bears they can go into hibernation.

Hahahaha, you don't watch much football do you? The Cutler injury angle is so 1997.

I agree with you here. I don't know how he won a superbowl because he is terrible!

because Asante Samuel didn't realize they called hike and let Burress walk to the end zone

B/c of one lucky ball to helmet catch. That's how. He's such a joke. I lol watching him run though.

Have you seen the size of Eli's helmet??????? It's like it was made specifically for Puttin4Bills.

I'm ready for this to start. I have three goals in this league:

1. Rusty wedges
2. Rusty Wedges
3. Rusty Wedges

Really? I like it Rusty

Back