THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

Dont bother, he's not from Texas and never will be so he's another hater.

Says the guy living in Philly/Maryland/Delaware. Like the bumper sticker says, "somewhere in Texas there's a village missing its idiot"

Texas, good for oil and that's about it. oh, and overrated football. I'll give you that much too.

Wow OEM didnt know until now that you are a native Texan. Where from in Texas?

Can the Texas homers please homo in another thread. He's from Arlington.

I think arydolphin and I need to take over this thread and talk about the Dolphins. Forget the Cowboys, Giants, Panthers and Bears it's all about the Dolphins.

Ok. Don't know how those logistics work out. You Texans and your love affair for the most overrated QB in the league cracks me up.

I think he is a good Quarterback and numbers will back me up on that. Not saying he is Rodgers or Brady but he is a top 10 NFL QB.

Wow OEM didnt know until now that you are a native Texan. Where from in Texas?

Born in Houston but D/FW is where I go back to when I return to the great state of Texas. I'll be moving back soon too if all goes well.

I think arydolphin and I need to take over this thread and talk about the Dolphins. Forget the Cowboys, Giants, Panthers and Bears it's all about the Dolphins.

WHo?

I think he is a good Quarterback and numbers will back me up on that. Not saying he is Rodgers or Brady but he is a top 10 NFL QB.

He is indeed. But watching guys like you and OEM get all butt tingley about your boy Antonio Ramiro is funny for me.

I still think the finish last in their division.

Says the guy living in Philly/Maryland/Delaware. Like the bumper sticker says, "somewhere in Texas there's a village missing its idiot"

Texas, good for oil and that's about it. oh, and overrated football. I'll give you that much too.

Ya how about the best beef in America, great BBQ (I know youll disagree with since your a Carolinian if thats a word), Dr. Pepper, the list goes on forever TC

You know the best thing to come out of North Carolina is right? Besides a highway, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, I'll give you that.

I think he is a good Quarterback and numbers will back me up on that. Not saying he is Rodgers or Brady but he is a top 10 UFL QB.

I agree!!! and FIFY

Chad Henne will have a monster season!! haha.

WHo?

He is indeed. But watching guys like you and OEM get all butt tingley about your boy Antonio Ramiro is funny for me.

I still think the finish last in their division.

Ill take that bet any day of the week TC, the Deadskins are much worse off then we are. I am not in the least bit "butt tingley" about Romo, you can read all the NFL and FF posts. I dont think he is the answer in Dallas, but you could do a lot worse.

That would be awesome! Except I'm pessimistic about the Dolphins this year, bad O-line = bad team. What's weird is that Henne has actually played better than anyone expected in the preseason, and now the O-line just sucks and the running game isn't much better. At least the defense is halfway decent.

That would be awesome! Except I'm pessimistic about the Dolphins this year, bad O-line = bad team. What's weird is that Henne has actually played better than anyone expected in the preseason, and now the O-line just sucks and the running game isn't much better. At least the defense is halfway decent.

He has????

You know the best thing to come out of North Carolina is right? Besides a highway, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, I'll give you that.

Michael Jordan, the University of North Carolina, Cheerwine, cigarettes

Ill take that bet any day of the week TC, the Deadskins are much worse off then we are. I am not in the least bit "butt tingley" about Romo, you can read all the NFL and FF posts. I dont think he is the answer in Dallas, but you could do a lot worse.

I love the Redskins. They will own the Cowboys. All Texans are butt tingly. What's it like knowing that the Cowboys are the 2nd best NFL team out of the state of Texas?

Michael Jordan, the University of North Carolina, Cheerwine, cigarettes

Like I said, Krispy Kremes. Hey but enjoy your Panther football this year with that rookie QB leading the way. Everyone knows how rookie qb' not named Marino do. Top 5 pick here you come.

I love the Redskins. They will own the Cowboys. All Texans are butt tingly. What's it like knowing that the Cowboys are the 2nd best NFL team out of the state of Texas?

TC I will wager anything you want that we will finish with a better record then the Texans and finish higher in the division than the Foreskins.

Like I said, Krispy Kremes. Hey but enjoy your Panther football this year with that rookie QB leading the way. Everyone knows how rookie qb' not named Marino do. Top 5 pick here you come.

I will enjoy my Panther football. We have no expectations bro. We'll be better than people think.

Why? You would take Romo over Cutler? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow, pretty soon itll be Miles Austin over Roddy White. :)

Yoccos can you use some sarcasm tags, just making sure you havnt been drinking if you think that Cutler and Roddy White are a better combo than Romo and Austin

Can the Texas homers please homo in another thread. He's from Arlington.

HAHHHAH.
Do you remember last year TC?
It was a constant battle getting OEM off the ledge after Romo turned out to be Romo and then got hurt after that terrific start.
Cowboys fans are the Tiger Woods fans of the NFL.

TC I will wager anything you want that we will finish with a better record then the Texans and finish higher in the division than the Foreskins.

hahaha Im not sure Rusty is crazy enough to take that bet. You've won that bet before the season even started. I went to NC once. On my way to SC.

HAHHHAH.
Do you remember last year TC?
It was a constant battle getting OEM off the ledge after Romo turned out to be Romo and then got hurt after that terrific start.
Cowboys fans are the Tiger Woods fans of the NFL.

JB please elaborate on that outlandish statement.. How in the world are the Cowboys fans anything like TW fans?

Yoccos can you use some sarcasm tags, just making sure you havnt been drinking if you think that Cutler and Roddy White are a better combo than Romo and Austin

Whoa...!!! You would take Romo and Austin over a Cutler/White combo????????????? Seriously??? I bet you would also take Terrance Newman over Revis too huh?

Back