Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There will be a special feature match for the Sunday round at Old Union Golf Course. You will not believe the hype going into this championship bout!

Now that is a super tease, are you going to tell us more?

Can't wait to hear this one!

Sigh. Wish I could be there for Sunday.

I am so excited to be playing Old Union again...I loved that course last year and have been looking for some reason to get back over there ever since.

Now that is a super tease, are you going to tell us more?

In good time my old friend. We got to have some surprise goodies here but it's too early to let the cat out yet!

I am so excited to be playing Old Union again...I loved that course last year and have been looking for some reason to get back over there ever since.

Hey, let me know a day or two ahead of time and I will go over there with you (I'm really flexible on time) I liked the course but my buddies won't go again.

If I remember right, this is a dry county??
I hope you all dont mind if I bring a wee bit of the nippin juice to stay hydrated???
OG can attest I dont get all spastic..(except at the ping pong table should there be one...):act-up:

I hope you all dont mind if I bring a wee bit of the nippin juice to stay hydrated???
OG can attest I dont get all spastic..(except at the ping pong table should there be one...):act-up:

I think it is fine, the only thing spastic allowed there will be my golf swing. :D

I think it is awesome to be 21, at a party school and not drink! That can't be easy. I like to have a few on the course, but never enough to affect my play in the slightest. I usually like to spread about 4 through the 18 along with water to keep me hydrated.

Are you sure he would remember how you acted? I certainly don't mind people drinking and having a good time as long as they act responsibly. We are there to have fun and fun we will have with or without alcohol! I am just one of those people who prefers not to have it but I do not mind one bit if you have it.

BTW - Union county was dry until July 2010 when an alcohol ordinance was passed by a majority vote.

We should have some interesting pairings up this week. KellyBo is heading off to North Ga. (above Atlanta) for a little golf trip so the pairings are left in her hands. It will be interesting to see what she comes down with.

Ok KellyBo you are all comfy in your motel room getting ready for another golf adventure so let's have the Team Matches. Don't figure in any mystery guest right now as I will take care of that if and when it happens. It looks like that is not going to fly, so bring on the pairings. Change pairings, tee times , or whatever but let's get it on the table so we can get this show on the road!

Last edited:
We should have some interesting pairings up this week. KellyBo is heading off to North Ga. (above Atlanta) for a little golf trip so the pairings are left in her hands. It will be interesting to see what she comes down with.

I will be there for Saturday morning as well as Sunday but Saturday afternoon will probably be spent with my (much) better half.

I will be there for Saturday morning as well as Sunday but Saturday afternoon will probably be spent with my (much) better half.

Are you staying in North Georgia with us Lefty?

Are you staying in North Georgia with us Lefty?

No, I think my wife is coming with me one day and I will drive the other day.

No, I think my wife is coming with me one day and I will drive the other day.

Sounds great and I look forward to meeting you and the wife. It is going to be a great time for sure!

Sounds great and I look forward to meeting you and the wife. It is going to be a great time for sure!

She doesn't play but does tolerate my obsession. She usually drops me off at a course and goes to thrift stores. Other times she might ride a cart with me playing or just read a book and wait. So she has seen courses (and thrift stores) all over the country.

She doesn't play but does tolerate my obsession. She usually drops me off at a course and goes to thrift stores. Other times she might ride a cart with me playing or just read a book and wait. So she has seen courses (and thrift stores) all over the country.

I love thrift stores too! She and I would get along well. My obsession with golf just started last year. Before that, I spent a lot of times in thrift stores. I used to sell children's books. I found some really valuable ones in those places.

I love thrift stores too! She and I would get along well. My obsession with golf just started last year. Before that, I spent a lot of times in thrift stores. I used to sell children's books. I found some really valuable ones in those places.

haha KellyBo loves thrift shopping and I bet DawgDaddy's wife does too! You should stay in our cabin and let the two of them go out and have a blast. Don't travel if you don't have too and if you are not on my team you are getting your butt slapped anyway :eek:).. LOL

sounds exactly like my wife.....unfortunately my wife is not coming....might be a good thing for the CC...

sounds exactly like my wife.....unfortunately my wife is not coming....might be a good thing for the CC...

Bama take the signature off until we can get it modified. Thanks!

ole gray

haha KellyBo loves thrift shopping and I bet DawgDaddy's wife does too! You should stay in our cabin and let the two of them go out and have a blast. Don't travel if you don't have too and if you are not on my team you are getting your butt slapped anyway :eek:).. LOL

My wife is a world class shopper, I agree, lefty and wife should stay with us, it would be a blast. And you can't beat the price either.

Bama take the signature off until we can get it modified. Thanks!

ole gray

I noticed that the man and woman seem to be on the wrong teams.

Wish I could afford to come

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Wish I could afford to come

Yep, this mini outing will have 20 THPers, it is going to be a great weekend.

Looks like a lot of fun

Back