TaylorMade Apparel - The Morgan Cup

Just flat out unreal. This MC gets better every day. I cant wait for the coverage starting tomorrow.

Absolutely awesome gear! The blue stripe shirt is my favorite... Great hook up Taylor Made, Ashworth and Adidas!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Looking awesome guys. Going to be looking fly on the course for sure.

Thanks for the video CG...good looking stuff.

Got down to Orlando today and picked up all the gear at Casa de THP. Got to the hotel and tried on all the clothes, and surprisingly for this fat boy, everything fit and looked (and felt) pretty darn good.

Thought I would share the pictures of each outfit. Ignore the blank expression...it's been a long day.

Friday - Media Day
Spoiler
IMG_1611.jpg

Saturday - Two team rounds
Spoiler
IMG_1613.jpg

Sunday - Singles round
Spoiler
IMG_1614.jpg

good looking gear fallas

Tour 360 ATV's?

Tour 360 ATV's?

Initial impressions are high, really comfortable, good leather out of the box. Traction was solid in the slick stuff. Will detail more later of course

Initial impressions are high, really comfortable, good leather out of the box. Traction was solid in the slick stuff. Will detail more later of course

Is the heel area nice and soft?

I should be getting my pair tomorrow and am hoping they don't need breaking in too much

Is the heel area nice and soft?

I should be getting my pair tomorrow and am hoping they don't need breaking in too much

Yea they are great right out of thebox.

I think they are real comfortable

i was going to try them on - maybe ill shoot that tomorrow

heres a video of the apparel

hahah I got a shoutout!! YUSSS!!!!

I see that forehead isn't quite healed either eh buddy?

Love the threads. They are really well put together.

Nice video cg. I really like that wind jacket!

Anyone have any info on the Adidas rain gear?

That is what I want to know too.

We had to wear em for a few holes on the 2nd round Saturday, it was a great golf rain jacket. Light so it packs into a bag easily, and the rain stayed out real well.

All you could really ask out of a rain jacket.

We had to wear em for a few holes on the 2nd round Saturday, it was a great golf rain jacket. Light so it packs into a bag easily, and the rain stayed out real well.

Very good. I'm actually in the market for a new rain suit. Mine has "disappeared" but I'm guess my wife got in a cleaning out the closet mood. Just saying.... Thank for the info.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Thanks cg.

Thanks CG and great job out there, had to be very intimidating at the same time incredibly enjoyable. Anyway, can you tell me the model or the jacket? It looks very light and free.

I just saw a Facebook post with Sergio Garcia's scripting for this weekend, he'll be wearing the "salmon" shirt on Saturday at the Barclay's.

I just saw a Facebook post with Sergio Garcia's scripting for this weekend, he'll be wearing the "salmon" shirt on Saturday at the Barclay's.

Hmm I don't that as a Sergio shirt at all!

I'm def not a salmon shirt wearer lol

I've only worn the Saturday outfit and the shoes again. I really love that Climacool shirt from Saturday. It's lightweight, comfortable and stays dry!

I'm not sure I'll ever wear that white shirt again, in fact I think it's still wet from that round. Note for the future, please don't send cotton, it just doesn't work in this climate!

I've only worn the Saturday outfit and the shoes again. I really love that Climacool shirt from Saturday. It's lightweight, comfortable and stays dry!

I'm not sure I'll ever wear that white shirt again, in fact I think it's still wet from that round. Note for the future, please don't send cotton, it just doesn't work in this climate!

I told CG13 during our singles match that the white shirt would work well for a fall day where the temperatures are under 70 degrees, definitely wasn't the best shirt for August in Florida! I did really like the shorts that went with that shirt, I'll definitely be wearing those a good bit.

I told CG13 during our singles match that the white shirt would work well for a fall day where the temperatures are under 70 degrees, definitely wasn't the best shirt for August in Florida! I did really like the shorts that went with that shirt, I'll definitely be wearing those a good bit.
I agree, the shorts were all solid. I've only worn the grey Saturday shorts again, but will definitely be sporting the rest of them in the near future.

Back