Forum Testing Signup - The SCOR System

I'm actually thinking hard about maybe looking at adding JUST a SCOR 45* and 51* to bridge TO my Eye2 XG's as I truly love these wedges, I need major help from my 2.0 PW to the Ping SW though.

Just shot them an email, very curious to hear what they think.

Congrats to the testers! I am looking forward to seeing how these wedges play for the testers in different types of situations. I am not familiar with any of the testers, I am hoping at least one is a mid HC like me so I can see what they say.

First, I have to say a big thank you to THP and ScorGolf for having faith in me that I will perform this test honestly. I have to say my hands are shaking as I write this. I wanted this test BADLY, and I am proud to have been selected from the stellar group that signed up.

I will be performing the online fitting again just to verify the information, and get that information off to THP ASAP. How Awesome would it be for these to show up next week before my B-Day. I never EVER work on my birthday. Golf, golf and now ever more golf is on tap!

Thanks again!!

First, I have to say a big thank you to THP and ScorGolf for having faith in me that I will perform this test honestly. I have to say my hands are shaking as I write this. I wanted this test BADLY, and I am proud to have been selected from the stellar group that signed up.

I will be performing the online fitting again just to verify the information, and get that information off to THP ASAP. How Awesome would it be for these to show up next week before my B-Day. I never EVER work on my birthday. Golf, golf and now ever more golf is on tap!

Thanks again!!

I am glad you got selected bro! I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

I'm guessing the reviews will be really difficult and interesting from One-T and Adwillingham as they have the challange of comparing these to their new wedges that are amonst the best out there. Should be a great real world test for Scor.

Congrats to the new testers! Great group of testers and I can't wait to read your thoughts on these clubs!

Congrats to all testers, this will be interesting to follow!!

Thanks again!!

Glad you got the opportunity my friend! You have been posting on these pretty much daily since the get go. Looking forward to hearing how you are going to put these wedges through their paces in your testing. Enjoy it! Cant wait to hear how the work out for you!

Congrats! Looks like a great group of testers

Congrats to the testers. I will follow these reviews closly because im thinking about investing in these if they turn out good on the reviews.

OK this could be my favorite group of testers so far. Congrats everyone!!!:blob::golf:

One-T
adwillingham
Super Tuna
mdbuscher
griff

Great list of testers here. I've played with a bunch of these guys and they have great short games and really look forward to their thoughts on these.

Woohooo, this is awesome. I just got out of a sales meeting and saw the PM. I am excited about this one. This is a strong point of my golf game so I hope this takes me to the next level. Thanks THP and SCOR Golf

Woohooo, this is awesome. I just got out of a sales meeting and saw the PM. I am excited about this one. This is a strong point of my golf game so I hope this takes me to the next level. Thanks THP and SCOR Golf

Looking forward to hear your reviews One-T.

Congrats testers.

Congrats testers! Should be a lot of great information coming through that thread and I'm looking forward to it!

Congratulations testers. As like most people here I'm very interested in seeing the reviews of these clubs.

Oh my fishcake. A BIG thank you to SCOR and THP for this testing opportunity! Like the rest of the guys I'm extremely excited to try these out and really looking forward to see if my handicap can take a dive with some help in the short game.

Great list of testers here. I've played with a bunch of these guys and they have great short games and really look forward to their thoughts on these.

Frankly I'm glad you haven't seen my short game yet heh. We'll have to change that after you're recovered from the MC

Edit:

Also just as a heads up my SCORfit results are:

SCOR4161 5 Club Set
SCOR4161 43° - 131-135 Yards
SCOR4161 47° - 119-123 Yards
SCOR4161 51° - 108-112 Yards
SCOR4161 55° - 98-102 Yards
SCOR4161 59° - 89-93 Yards

SCOR4161 4 Club Set
SCOR4161 44° - 128-132 Yards
SCOR4161 49° - 114-118 Yards
SCOR4161 54° - 101-105 Yards
SCOR4161 59° - 90-94 Yards

GENIUS Short Game Shaft:
GENIUS 12 (KBS Tour 120 Gram)

GENIUS Shaft Flex: Firm Flex

These reults are from Nike VR Pro combo irons with a 147 carry for my 8 iron.

Last edited:
Oh my fishcake. A BIG thank you to SCOR and THP for this testing opportunity! Like the rest of the guys I'm extremely excited to try these out and really looking forward to see if my handicap can take a dive with some help in the short game.

Frankly I'm glad you haven't seen my short game yet heh. We'll have to change that after you're recovered from the MC

Anytime man, I'll treat you to some bear mountain.

Congrats to those that were picked. I know that playing the Eidolon wedges are amazing, and am really looking forward to see how the sole design transfers to lower lofted clubs and how well the concept works.

Congrats to those that were picked. I know that playing the Eidolon wedges are amazing, and am really looking forward to see how the sole design transfers to lower lofted clubs and how well the concept works.

I agree 100%....I love my Eidelons

Well done guys. Can't wait to hear your thoughts. :)

Did my Scor Fit today...here are the results.

Thank you for your interest in SCOR4161 and CONGRATULATIONS on completing our SCORFIT Short Game Fitting System.

Below are the details of your SCORFIT recommendation. Remember, these results are based on the irons you currently play. We have also provided yardage estimates for each SCOR4161 using the data you provided.

Jarret Calloway's SCORFIT Recommendation:

Lofts For Your Callaway Golf - Razr X Tour (2011) Irons:
7i 8i 9i PW GW SW LW
33° 37° 41° 45° 50° 0° 0°

Highest Lofted Iron With 40° Or Less: 8i - 37°
Carry Distance In Yards With 8i: 165 Yards

Our analysis is that your short game would be best served by one of the following SCOR4161 set make-ups:

SCOR4161 5 Club Set
SCOR4161 41° - 148-152 Yards
SCOR4161 45° - 135-139 Yards
SCOR4161 49° - 122-126 Yards
SCOR4161 53° - 111-115 Yards
SCOR4161 57° - 101-105 Yards

SCOR4161 4 Club Set
SCOR4161 42° - 145-149 Yards
SCOR4161 47° - 129-133 Yards
SCOR4161 52° - 114-118 Yards
SCOR4161 57° - 102-106 Yards

GENIUS Short Game Shaft: GENIUS 12 (KBS Tour 120 Gram)
GENIUS Shaft Flex: Firm Flex

If you have questions about your SCORFIT recommendation, please email scorfit@scorgolf.com or call our short game hotline at 877-726-7670 to visit with one of our Short Game Experts.

Thank you for trusting your short game to SCORGOLF.

SCORGOLF
877-726-7670
scorgolf.com

Back