2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been an hour since Ole Gray came in here and said he was going to whup some arse. What's going on?

It's been an hour since Ole Gray came in here and said he was going to whup some arse. What's going on?

He's off to break par from the the Jr tees.

He's off to break par from the the Jr tees.

His confidence these days is amazing. He's ripping off 78/79's like nobody's business. To bad that those scores are about 4-5 strokes to high to beat JB, haha

He got lost, forgot where he was?

...just tap it in...

you actually had good numbers in a regular flex if the shaft weight was sub 50. We just haven't tried that combo yet.

That's true. Just a matter of finding a shaft that we can do that combo with.

think of it this way matty, this thread has done worlds to your thread activity. So after the outing when your selected for equipment testing because of your activity, i can complain to jb about picking people from the outing

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

think of it this way matty, this thread has done worlds to your thread activity. so after the outing when your selected for equipment testing because of your activity, i can complain to JB about picking people from the outing

people from Ohio are funny

I am going to be like Mrs. Crackbush (Matty)from now on. Let my sticks do the talking on the course. Nobody in here gives a shat what scores you are shooting and that's a fact. You got to do it up front and live in competition so I am looking forward to May. I have my eyes on a few opponents for some individual bets. The kind you settle up at the bar in evenings. I know myself and Buck are looking for a couple of team bets from the THP Staff team. We don't have to play together with them to have a little something on the line and settle up with the score cards after the day is over. As far as tees go, I play 95 percent of my rounds from the regular men tees at my golf course or when traveling unless my playing partners prefer further back or senior type tees. I prefer not to play senior tees anywhere as it slows down the flow of your foursome if some play further back.

I am going to be like Mrs. Crackbush (Matty)from now on. Let my sticks do the talking on the course. Nobody in here gives a shat what scores you are shooting and that's a fact. You got to do it up front and live in competition so I am looking forward to May. I have my eyes on a few opponents for some individual bets. The kind you settle up at the bar in evenings. I know myself and Buck are looking for a couple of team bets from the THP Staff team. We don't have to play together with them to have a little something on the line and settle up with the score cards after the day is over. As far as tees go, I play 95 percent of my rounds from the regular men tees at my golf course or when traveling unless my playing partners prefer further back or senior type tees. I prefer not to play senior tees anywhere as it slows down the flow of your foursome if some play further back.

Yes you absolutely do. There is more pressure playing with the person than without. I bet you would love to just compare score cards, unfortunately that is not the same as actually playing with the pressure in front of you.

Yes you absolutely do. There is more pressure playing with the person than without. I bet you would love to just compare score cards, unfortunately that is not the same as actually playing with the pressure in front of you.

Uhhh yep! Agree completely.

I will make a bet with you Ole Gray... I bet you run out of depends before the first day... LOL I have to make sure your still gunning for me... I am so stoked about this!!! If only May would get here sooner... Where's my time machine???

Nice day out today, hi OG :)

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I will make a bet with you Ole Gray... I bet you run out of depends before the first day... LOL I have to make sure your still gunning for me... I am so stoked about this!!! If only May would get here sooner... Where's my time machine???

awwwww don't worry treefrog... I will save a couple of depends for you bro as you will need em after your round on Grand Cypress... LOL

wow, I missed a lot this weekend.

For people talking about making wedge bets with JB, don't. I have lost time and time again. JB is also longer off the tee than he lets on. I have seen him fly a 300 yard fairway bunker and that is
OutingApproved.png

I would take team NC against anybody if things were to work out that way. I just hope they don't take tall suckers against short bastards. We shorties would be in huge trouble.

Nice day out today, hi OG :)

Mrs. Crackbush I am starting to like you pretty good old man. They pick on you pretty good but that means you keep it interesting in here. Keep up the good banter sport!

id much rather play with the person im betting against plus it changes how you play if you know you're behind or ahead in some cases.

awwwww don't worry treefrog... I will save a couple of depends for you bro as you will need em after your round on Grand Cypress... LOL

Thanks for looking out. I knew you were the one to help since your the VP of the Depends Corp....

Treefrogs stay out of ponds and creeks....

Mrs. Crackbush I am starting to like you pretty good old man. They pick on you pretty good but that means you keep it interesting in here. Keep up the good banter sport!

Thanks... working on something this week

I'm giving up 12 strokes on a good day, that would be stupid, I bet Mr jwow would brag about beating a 17+ handicap

And ur really holding the testing thing over my head, sorry for having my own opinion. Smh

Now go take a hawk and wipe with some coolbreeze

An opinion without knowing facts? I don't think its just him that will remember that.

I am what I am, but calling out someone who you are obviously better then, if that's why ur the wow factor sorry to hear , and didn't you just get beat by 2 lovely ladies.. I believe u did

Best to test, now your putting words in my mouth, sure ur not from the wrx? U would fit right in

Lol.. wow... just wow.

haha should be lots of fun, although I'm going to make Mikey sort it out before then. He'll be straight straight.

And I hear that Tmex guy is awesome.

Only if you like awesome dudes, who chuckle, post insane banter, OEM cell phones daily, and are just generally cool. Otherwise he sucks!

Marcawesome has to be one of the funniest and smoothest talking people I have ever met. He can have the most amazing conversation that means absolutely nothing and makes no sense yet you'll go along with it and enjoy every word.

Hahahahahaha... I do have that habit. it works out sometimes to my advantage :)

I'm pretty sure Gray would beat you like a MB handling stepchild.

wow, I missed a lot this weekend.

For people talking about making wedge bets with JB, don't. I have lost time and time again. JB is also longer off the tee than he lets on. I have seen him fly a 300 yard fairway bunker and that is
OutingApproved.png

I would take team NC against anybody if things were to work out that way. I just hope they don't take tall suckers against short bastards. We shorties would be in huge trouble.

Team NC ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back