Callaway Hats, Glove & Golf Balls - The Morgan Cup

More great stuff for the Morgan cuppers! You guys are getting spoiled! :D

Those hats and gloves look nice. Love that the hat looked adjustable instead of the one size fits all that never fit me.

Great stuff guys!! I am going to have to find me one of those hats. that thing is sweet looking.

those hats are nice looking!

what balls did the morgan cuppers go with?

i saw tour Is?

NICE! I am stoked. Very nice job Callaway. I cant wait to try on my hat

Wow that's an amazing haul! I love that Callaway hat!

I want that hat. I have no problem OEM'ing hats and I will be looking for this one. Congrats on the sweet gear, boys.

Sorry I can't see the video from work.... How many balls are the Cally staff getting?

the coolest thing is that it doesn't look like 'just another hat'...there's a special quality to it

The hat is so nice in person, the video, and even pictures just don't do it justice.

All this gear from the sponsors is just so impressive! You guys are so so lucky to be going through this experience.

I think Callaway and TM are just showing how truly top notch they are. They really are making these guys look and Im sure feel like pros.

Bravo to THP, Callaway, and TM!

I want that hat. I have no problem OEM'ing hats and I will be looking for this one. Congrats on the sweet gear, boys.

I'm the same way, I have WAY too many hats, but keep buying them every time I see one I like.

I wanted to take a second to say that the hat we received was awesome! In the video it looks much darker than it really is. It's more of a gray/slate color and was made of a meshy type of material. Very comfortable in the FL heat.

I found the glove comfortable as well, though I alternated between 2 different Callaway gloves due to the heat. Pretty soft feel. It seemed to run slightly smaller when it came to size.

I saw a white hat that was similar to what you guys were wearing and almost OEM'd it. It's going to be the next one I get I believe.

I saw a white hat that was similar to what you guys were wearing and almost OEM'd it. It's going to be the next one I get I believe.

It fits a big noggin quite well too. Id OEM a white one too if I saw it as it would be more versatile for the collection.

that'd be a great purchase! I'm a sucker for golf hats and I loved this one.

Love that hat. Please let me know if anyone finds a place to buy one.

I thought the gloves were great. They moved very well and at times I forget they were on. I've never alternated gloves and didn't really have to down there except when we got rained on.

Boom.

4bf93414-1c7b-26c7.jpg

Posted via Tapatalk

Got El Diablo Tour balls as well.

Posted via Tapatalk

Back